do it yourself or give an incentive

ReputationRep:
    I put a lot of work into my own back in the day :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    What kind of art?
    For an entertainment based youtube channel. (not gaming) It's centered around me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I put a lot of work into my own back in the day :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That Predator is pretty sexy.

ReputationRep:
    serah.exe you're the queen of this stuff

ReputationRep:
    Like a banner etc? So you'd like a pic of yourself on it or something? I do really crappy portraits for fun sometimes, not sure how I'd make it work for your channel though :-/ This kinda stuff:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    Like a banner etc? So you'd like a pic of yourself on it or something? I do really crappy portraits for fun sometimes, not sure how I'd make it work for your channel though :-/ This kinda stuff:
    That is really good! Maybe if I send you a picture of me you can do that for me ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Arab Guy)
    That is really good! Maybe if I send you a picture of me you can do that for me ?
    Sure, I'd be happy to try! Good lighting etc and a plaint shirt or whatever is preferable but I'm not fussy about resolution. Not sure about putting it together with something but I'll mess around. And thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Sure, I'd be happy to try! Good lighting etc and a plaint shirt or whatever is preferable but I'm not fussy about resolution. Not sure about putting it together with something but I'll mess around. And thank you!
    I'll send you the picture tomorrow (my camera is set to be delivered tomorrow morning)

Why are you thanking me ?! You're doing me the favor !

ReputationRep:
    Okay Camera is here. I'm so stupid I forgot to order an SD card with it so im gna go out and get one from an electronics store then i'll message you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.