The Student Room Group

Study Motivation Thread

Hey Guys!

So, I know it is getting difficult around this last few days to keep revising, but you can do it! I thought we should make this thread to share some revision tips and study motivation, as it can get tough around this time. Remember that you are not alone!

Share, share, share!

7a587450aee12127bce882f609394bcf.jpg

- Chloe :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Aw this is such a nice idea! That penguin is so cute!

Remember that your best is enough, and as long as you keep trying and wirking hard you will get the grades you want!

And if you are feeling drained and a bit done with all the revision, imagine that awsome feeling you can have if you get the grades you want on results day. But remember to relax and have some downtime as well to refresh yourself :wink:

Also derived from some physics revision:
We are all like stars, when we are feeling stuck, confused and fustrated with all the revision, we can stop fusing the hydrogen nuclei , and retreat back for a little while (chill time) and expand and shine even brighter by fusing helium together instead (finding different ways of understanding things stuff we don't really get in a particular subject (e.g. Finding different resources), if a particular way isn't working).
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
Aw this is such a nice idea! That penguin is so cute!

Remember that your best is enough, and as long as you keep trying and wirking hard you will get the grades you want!

And if you are feeling drained and a bit done with all the revision, imagine that awsome feeling you can have if you get the grades you want on results day. But remember to relax and have some downtime as well to refresh yourself :wink:

Also derived from some physics revision:
We are all like stars, when we are feeling stuck, confused and fustrated with all the revision, we can stop fusing the hydrogen nuclei , and retreat back for a little while (chill time) and expand and shine even brighter by fusing helium together instead (finding different ways of understanding things stuff we don't really get in a particular subject (e.g. Finding different resources), if a particular way isn't working).

That is a very inspiring analogy! :youbetcha:
Original post by clucky_chick
That is a very inspiring analogy! :youbetcha:

Aw thanks :h: how is the revision going?
Aw thanks :h: how is the revision going?

No problem! It is going okay. Could be better ..could be worse, I suppose, haha. How is revision going for you?
My revision is going so well i'm going to cry myself to death
Original post by thefatone
My revision is going so well i'm going to cry myself to death

Ouch! Yes, it is tough. Try and keep positive and think of getting it over and done with! You can do it!
d6168566e30b63f1c19e5cfb975386d6.jpg
Im literally dying rn.
Original post by Ayaz789
Im literally dying rn.

Me too! But we can do it! Small steps lead to great achievements! :smile:

Yeahh thanks :biggrin: x
(edited 7 years ago)

What do you study?
Original post by Ayaz789
What do you study?

I'm doing AS English Lit, Philosophy and Psychology. What about you? :smile:
I'm doing AS English Lit, Philosophy and Psychology. What about you? :smile:

Im doing Maths , Further Maths & Physics at A2!:smile:
No problem! It is going okay. Could be better ..could be worse, I suppose, haha. How is revision going for you?

Okaish, I am totally not procrastinating of course :colondollar:
Original post by Ayaz789
Im doing Maths , Further Maths & Physics at A2!:smile:

Wow, those do sound like difficult subjects. Plenty of formulae. Good luck! :smile:
Okaish, I am totally not procrastinating of course :colondollar:

Haha, I know! I am always procrastinating, it is awful! :smile:
Wow, those do sound like difficult subjects. Plenty of formulae. Good luck! :smile:

Indeed it is but im coping somehow lol
Original post by Ayaz789
Indeed it is but im coping somehow lol

Aw, that is great to hear that you are coping. I'm currently reading an examiners report for one of my subjects. I think watching paint dry would be much more interesting, haha! :smile:
Aw, that is great to hear that you are coping. I'm currently reading an examiners report for one of my subjects. I think watching paint dry would be much more interesting, haha! :smile:

im going to read examiners reports for all my exams tonight so yeah ill tell you if its interesting haha :biggrin:
Original post by Ayaz789
im going to read examiners reports for all my exams tonight so yeah ill tell you if its interesting haha :biggrin:

Most of my exams are from new specifications this year, so exam reports are really rare for me. Still, one is dull enough! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest