gwelsh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi! Does anyone have any ideas on what will come up in the unit one and two Chemistry, Biology and Physics exams this year? It'd be a massive help - I struggle with science and desperately need to pass. Also, any revision tips anyone?
Certified
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Judging by last year:

Biology1 could contain : Nerves and hormones, Interdependence and Adaptation, Food chains energy biomass, Diet and drugs (these two nearly always come up)

Physics1 could contain : Mains electricity and Origins of the Universe

It is best to study everything. Message me about P2, B2 and C2.
asox
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Download the app Bindle and search #AQABiology, #AQAChemistry and #AQAPhysics and join the chats
Someone on TSR has made them and there's about 30 of us in them doing AQA Science GCSEs this year and its really helpful (:
gwelsh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by asox)
Download the app Bindle and search #AQABiology, #AQAChemistry and #AQAPhysics and join the chats
Someone on TSR has made them and there's about 30 of us in them doing AQA Science GCSEs this year and its really helpful (:

Hi, sorry for the late reply - Still getting to grips with the website. I'm downloading the app now though, thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.74%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.59%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.95%
I need help with my personal statement (76)
41.76%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (43)
23.63%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.65%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.69%

Watched Threads