annmck
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm taking my A2 psychology exam this summer and I really dont know how i'll even pass PY4. I had a mix up with teachers and I feel like i'm behind on everything. I have revised everything i need to know but in my mock i got an E which means im obviously doing something wrong. If anyone could post any essay plans for the multi store memory model, the adolescence essays or any of the abnormalities ... depression, schizophrenia etc id really appreciate it!!!
Thanks
Fox Corner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by annmck)
I'm taking my A2 psychology exam this summer and I really dont know how i'll even pass PY4. I had a mix up with teachers and I feel like i'm behind on everything. I have revised everything i need to know but in my mock i got an E which means im obviously doing something wrong. If anyone could post any essay plans for the multi store memory model, the adolescence essays or any of the abnormalities ... depression, schizophrenia etc id really appreciate it!!!
Thanks
Hi! I moved this to the Psychology forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here
annmck
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fox Corner)
Hi! I moved this to the Psychology forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here
Thank you
charthec
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thanks
Hope these help?

There isn't a treatments of depression one because it's essentially exactly the same as the schizophrenia one - you just apply it to depression instead.

I also included a PY4 revision check list that I found on our shared drive that may help
charthec
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thanks
And here's the treatments of schizophrenia one!
Attached files
annmck
Rep:
?
(Original post by charthec)
Hope these help?

There isn't a treatments of depression one because it's essentially exactly the same as the schizophrenia one - you just apply it to depression instead.

I also included a PY4 revision check list that I found on our shared drive that may help
Thankyou sooo much! Exams are in 2 weeks this is such a great help!
charthec
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thankyou sooo much! Exams are in 2 weeks this is such a great help!
You're very welcome!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?