Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking my A2 psychology exam this summer and I really dont know how i'll even pass PY4. I had a mix up with teachers and I feel like i'm behind on everything. I have revised everything i need to know but in my mock i got an E which means im obviously doing something wrong. If anyone could post any essay plans for the multi store memory model, the adolescence essays or any of the abnormalities ... depression, schizophrenia etc id really appreciate it!!!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annmck)
    I'm taking my A2 psychology exam this summer and I really dont know how i'll even pass PY4. I had a mix up with teachers and I feel like i'm behind on everything. I have revised everything i need to know but in my mock i got an E which means im obviously doing something wrong. If anyone could post any essay plans for the multi store memory model, the adolescence essays or any of the abnormalities ... depression, schizophrenia etc id really appreciate it!!!
    Thanks
    Hi! I moved this to the Psychology forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    Hi! I moved this to the Psychology forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    Hope these help?

There isn't a treatments of depression one because it's essentially exactly the same as the schizophrenia one - you just apply it to depression instead.

I also included a PY4 revision check list that I found on our shared drive that may help
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx essay plan a of dep.docx (17.2 KB, 69 views)
  2. File Type: docx essay plan a of schiz.docx (17.2 KB, 65 views)
  3. File Type: docx essay plan issues of bias in diagnosis.docx (17.1 KB, 70 views)
  4. File Type: docx PY4 Revision Checklist.docx (28.9 KB, 84 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    And here's the treatments of schizophrenia one!
    Attached Files
  5. File Type: docx essay plan t of schiz.docx (17.2 KB, 57 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charthec)
    Hope these help?

There isn't a treatments of depression one because it's essentially exactly the same as the schizophrenia one - you just apply it to depression instead.

I also included a PY4 revision check list that I found on our shared drive that may help
    Thankyou sooo much! Exams are in 2 weeks this is such a great help!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou sooo much! Exams are in 2 weeks this is such a great help!
    You're very welcome!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 19, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.