Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So I started talking to this guy and we were linking etc...
    A friend of mines called sana who i knew since primary school also started to talk to me ..however i didnt notice she started talking to me more when she knew there was something going on between me and this guy.
    Anyways I started hanging out with her etc and she knew he guy herself personally...
    However there was a wedding which alot of my friends were attending including the guy and sana ... I was going go however sana told m you cant go without a invite...

So i thought forget it !

And today I find out many people went to the wedding without a invite and yet it was clear sana didnt want me to come as she had asked the guy who i have been talking to give her company at the wedding and he told me he is trying to avoid her....plus she just uploaded a snap with him saying my date ....
    How do i deal with a girl like her?

WTH.... -_-

yet the guy tells me he doesnt like her etc and i dunno i feel like she didnt want me to come just so that she could spend time with him :/

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him.

(Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Talk to him.
    I actually have and he says she posted it not me....
    a few friends did say he was trying to avoid her..
    but the thing is how do i deal with a girl like her :/

ReputationRep:
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/55567912.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.