Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was on Reddit and there seems to be a leaked gcse paper. I was going to post it but apparently you can get disqualified for doing so. Is this true?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    yeah your exam board can track you down. I am with the wjec board, i sent a letter to them complaining about unfair language grading and i only put my first name (i didnt even put down school name, or where i live) and they tracked me down to my school with just my first name and told my teachers loool. ok so my name is rare because it's an asian name but still, they've managed to do that??

ReputationRep:
    This seems to happen every year, and yet 99.99% of the time it isn't real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Himtiaz)
    I was on Reddit and there seems to be a leaked gcse paper. I was going to post it but apparently you can get disqualified for doing so. Is this true?
    Which subreddit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    yeah your exam board can track you down. I am with the wjec board, i sent a letter to them complaining about unfair language grading and i only put my first name (i didnt even put down school name, or where i live) and they tracked me down to my school with just my first name and told my teachers loool. ok so my name is rare because it's an asian name but still, they've managed to do that??
    Were you in trouble? What was their response?

ReputationRep:
    saw it, seems fake as it doesn't have small details such as the barcode, 'do not write outside the box' at the top or the exam code at the bottom of the page
    It also appears to have followed almost the exact same format of the 2015 paper which suggests that they just changed the questions.#pro :cool:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Rajive)
    Were you in trouble? What was their response?
    no response. i came to school the next day and my teacher asked me if my parents sent a letter to the board and i said yes. and that was it. i was so surprised they found me out :s thank fully i didn't go full ballistic and swear, because some how in my gut i knew somehow that it might backfire xD

ReputationRep:
    You should have used a proxy

(Original post by Himtiaz)
    Send me pleaseee.

ReputationRep:
    did u write the letter by hand or on word document
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by bigmansouf)
    did u write the letter by hand or on word document
    i did it through email :s

ReputationRep:
    i did it through email :s
    i dunno unless your email is registed at the schoool
    does ur email include ur name
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by bigmansouf)
    i dunno unless your email is registed at the schoool
    does ur email include ur name
    no one knows it, i dont give it or anything, i think im the only one in the whole of wales to be called Huy

ReputationRep:
    no one knows it, i dont give it or anything, i think im the only one in the whole of wales to be called Huy
    Lol

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.