The Student Room Group

Ocr f321 , f322 retakes on 27/05/16 and 10/06/16

Scroll to see replies

Lol no it was +1069 or something
Original post by yusraa_96
Yeah thats what I thought, anyway hopefully I drew it correctly in the exam question, but I do remember the mr adding up to 84 :s-smilie:

I got an mr of 84 too :frown:
Original post by WhatALad

I'm not sure, look on previous pages the majority got +1602 so I'm assuming we're correct
Original post by Melon007
Has a mark scheme come out?

Don't think anyone has bothered tbh
What do you guys think the A grade boundary will be? Im expecting it to be around 78 because it was hard paper like last year.
On nearly the last question what did everyone get? It was the one with bromine in the compound, a lot of people got 1-bromobutane and 2-bromobutane??
GG volvo
Good game, Volvo. Volvo were found to be understating the carbon emissions of their cars. The person is saying that the question was inspired by this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 208
Original post by WhatALad

I got 1080 so maybe you got the same?
Reply 209
Original post by GetOverHere
The Mr was 70. You may have drawn the wrong repeat unit. You'll probably get ECF though. 50000/70= 714.28..., then round up to 715. I rounded down personally but I think it's still fine, even though it doesn't give an Mr of exactly 50000.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean it was 1 mark, so I guess they just wanted the answer
Original post by Rhy
I mean it was 1 mark, so I guess they just wanted the answer

Pardon me, I didn't know you could divide 50000 by 70 in your head... :/
Original post by GetOverHere
Pardon me, I didn't know you could divide 50000 by 70 in your head... :/

If it was one mark they were just looking to know if you get the right technique so as long as you did 50000/Mr of you molecule, you'd get the mark

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any links to mark scheme?
Original post by AJtheconfusedcat
If it was one mark they were just looking to know if you get the right technique so as long as you did 50000/Mr of you molecule, you'd get the mark

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that. I was replying to the other guy who made that comment. I was explaining how to do it to the person and he jumps in out of nowhere :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the E/Z question did it ask to show it as skeletal or normal??
Original post by Manliker
For the E/Z question did it ask to show it as skeletal or normal??

Skeletal. I remember because I was about to draw displayed and then saw skeletal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 217
For the first question did the organic compounds remain cyclic or open up to straight chain?
Original post by sssbbb
For the first question did the organic compounds remain cyclic or open up to straight chain?

They remain cyclic. You just break the double bond and add the bromine/hydrogen atoms, or add the OH to either the carbon bonded to the methyl group or the other carbon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did everyone do????? Hope you all got what you wanted and needed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending