For Attention of Brexiters

Watch
drosstalk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Good Evening Brexiters

With the EU referendum around the corner why not join TSR brexiters society which has the purpose of uniting all people with eurosceptic views to expose the lies of In campaign and raise awareness of the evil dictatorship the EU is, It is a very new group, so will need time to grow but lets build a revolution to exit the EU and become a great independent force we were once. We send 33 million pound a day to the EU for a bunch of bureaucratic bankers to have a say on our decision making!

To Join the brexit group click here

james813
lolatmaths
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
stfu
drosstalk
Rep:
?
(Original post by lolatmaths)
stfu
What you going to do report me to a mod
lolatmaths
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by drosstalk)
What you going to do report me to a mod
You're pretentious, stfu
lolatmaths
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
''adopt a strategy to bring common sense into TSR forums.'' ''lets build a revolution to exit the EU and become a great independent force we were once''

cringe cringe cringe
drosstalk
Rep:
?
''adopt a strategy to bring common sense into TSR forums.'' ''lets build a revolution to exit the EU and become a great independent force we were once''

cringe cringe cringe
I take it you like flushing 33 million pounds down the drain per-day, we can control who comes to england and would only have to pay tarrifs on exports- but thats where the world trade organisation comes into it. A superpower like Britian could have deals like Iceland have without having open borders to every tom **** and harry
lolatmaths
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I take it you like flushing 33 million pounds down the drain per-day, we can control who comes to england and would only have to pay tarrifs on exports- but thats where the world trade organisation comes into it. A superpower like Britian could have deals like Iceland have without having open borders to every tom **** and harry
Cleverly worded post to support the brexit agenda. All your points have some form of counter argument, and no, im not going to argue because i dont have the time.
james813
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
@lolatmaths; I don't think that's a fair way to speak to drosstalk. For too long we have lived in a society run by an establishment where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. We can vote for new parties but nothing ever really changes (partly due to 60% of our laws getting made by unelected anti-democracy bureaucrats in Brussels). And now we finally have a chance to vote for real change - that genuinely excites me!!
You are very welcome to hold a different view, but at least have the maturity to express that view with respect for others, so we can debate it (as drosstalk has done)
drosstalk
Rep:
?
Cleverly worded post to support the brexit agenda. All your points have some form of counter argument, and no, im not going to argue because i dont have the time.
Counter it then

Iceoand and Norway is in the EEA, they can have free trade with no tarrifs and im sure through using the world trade organisation we can set up new deals. We are the 5th strongest economy in the world only a mentalist will believe that they would no longer do deals with us. Actually 56 percent of exports go to non EU countries that is correct as of 2014
JamesN88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Counter it then

Iceoand and Norway is in the EEA, they can have free trade with no tarrifs and im sure through using the world trade organisation we can set up new deals. We are the 5th strongest economy in the world only a mentalist will believe that they would no longer do deals with us. Actually 56 percent of exports go to non EU countries that is correct as of 2014
Being in the EEA entails allowing free movement of peoples from other member states, rendering the argument about leaving to control EU immigration null and void if you advocate joining the EEA after we leave the EU.
drosstalk
Rep:
?
(Original post by JamesN88)
Being in the EEA entails allowing free movement of peoples from other member states, rendering the argument about leaving to control EU immigration null and void if you advocate joining the EEA after we leave the EU.
I was just explaining ee didnt need to be in eu to have free trade on our own working eith WTO is best option
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
stfu
What is wrong with you bro?
username2228735
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by M14B)
What is wrong with you bro?
Teen angst.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed