Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good Evening Brexiters

With the EU referendum around the corner why not join TSR brexiters society which has the purpose of uniting all people with eurosceptic views to expose the lies of In campaign and raise awareness of the evil dictatorship the EU is, It is a very new group, so will need time to grow but lets build a revolution to exit the EU and become a great independent force we were once. We send 33 million pound a day to the EU for a bunch of bureaucratic bankers to have a say on our decision making!

To Join the brexit group click here

james813

ReputationRep:
    stfu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    stfu
    What you going to do report me to a mod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drosstalk)
    What you going to do report me to a mod
    You're pretentious, stfu

ReputationRep:
    ''adopt a strategy to bring common sense into TSR forums.'' ''lets build a revolution to exit the EU and become a great independent force we were once''

cringe cringe cringe

ReputationRep:
    ''adopt a strategy to bring common sense into TSR forums.'' ''lets build a revolution to exit the EU and become a great independent force we were once''

cringe cringe cringe
    I take it you like flushing 33 million pounds down the drain per-day, we can control who comes to england and would only have to pay tarrifs on exports- but thats where the world trade organisation comes into it. A superpower like Britian could have deals like Iceland have without having open borders to every tom **** and harry

ReputationRep:
    I take it you like flushing 33 million pounds down the drain per-day, we can control who comes to england and would only have to pay tarrifs on exports- but thats where the world trade organisation comes into it. A superpower like Britian could have deals like Iceland have without having open borders to every tom **** and harry
    Cleverly worded post to support the brexit agenda. All your points have some form of counter argument, and no, im not going to argue because i dont have the time.

ReputationRep:
    @lolatmaths; I don't think that's a fair way to speak to drosstalk. For too long we have lived in a society run by an establishment where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. We can vote for new parties but nothing ever really changes (partly due to 60% of our laws getting made by unelected anti-democracy bureaucrats in Brussels). And now we finally have a chance to vote for real change - that genuinely excites me!!
    You are very welcome to hold a different view, but at least have the maturity to express that view with respect for others, so we can debate it (as drosstalk has done)

ReputationRep:
    Cleverly worded post to support the brexit agenda. All your points have some form of counter argument, and no, im not going to argue because i dont have the time.
    Counter it then

Iceoand and Norway is in the EEA, they can have free trade with no tarrifs and im sure through using the world trade organisation we can set up new deals. We are the 5th strongest economy in the world only a mentalist will believe that they would no longer do deals with us. Actually 56 percent of exports go to non EU countries that is correct as of 2014

ReputationRep:
    Counter it then

Iceoand and Norway is in the EEA, they can have free trade with no tarrifs and im sure through using the world trade organisation we can set up new deals. We are the 5th strongest economy in the world only a mentalist will believe that they would no longer do deals with us. Actually 56 percent of exports go to non EU countries that is correct as of 2014
    Being in the EEA entails allowing free movement of peoples from other member states, rendering the argument about leaving to control EU immigration null and void if you advocate joining the EEA after we leave the EU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Being in the EEA entails allowing free movement of peoples from other member states, rendering the argument about leaving to control EU immigration null and void if you advocate joining the EEA after we leave the EU.
    I was just explaining ee didnt need to be in eu to have free trade on our own working eith WTO is best option

ReputationRep:
    stfu
    What is wrong with you bro?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    What is wrong with you bro?
    Teen angst.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.