How can i achieve an A in chemistry by using past papers??

Watch
gingerbread22
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have always really struggled with C1 and i always seem to be revising it but i am seeing no progress at all. I am scared it is going to let my whole science grade down, please help!!!
monkcatcher
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by gingerbread22)
I have always really struggled with C1 and i always seem to be revising it but i am seeing no progress at all. I am scared it is going to let my whole science grade down, please help!!!
In my GCSE last year, i was getting U's. I literally did every past paper i could get, did them, corrected them, scanned the markschemes

Ended up with an A, just do them under test conditions, remember the mark schemes
Kiniun
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by gingerbread22)
Don't worry too much!
If you've learnt all the content then it should make applying your knowledge to past papers a lot easier. When you complete a past paper, be sure to mark it in another colour to correct all the things you got wrong or to possibly develop the 6 marker questions so you achieve full marks on them.
Also, try doing questions to refresh your mind by going over the concepts with worksheets like these (assuming you're doing AQA -
http://www.madeleyhigh.org/images/do...1&2%20only.pdf
http://www.madeleyhigh.org/images/do...3rd%20May).pdf

... You don't have to complete all of them, just the topics you need more practice with e.g. the limestone cycle (the mark scheme comes with it btw)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (20)
14.39%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.76%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.04%
I need help with my personal statement (56)
40.29%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (35)
25.18%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.16%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed