Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The AS Sociology Exam is literally in 1 day !!!!!!!! *stressed*:bawling::argh:
    :crossedf::crossedf::crossedf::crossedf::crossedf::crossedf::crossedf:
    Any suggestions on what may come up this year for:

- Education
    - Research Methods
    - Family & Households

:confused::confused::confused:

GOOD LUCK !!!

ReputationRep:
    Predictions for Families & Households

24 Markers:
    January 2013 - Marxist perspective and Modernism / family diversity
    May 2013 - Functionalist perspective and Domestic division of labour
    May 2014 - Divorce and Ageing population
    May 2015 - Social Policy and Childhood

Childhood and Social policy are very unlikely to come up, so if you're struggling for time, go over it and cover it but prioritise other topics! For predictions, i'd say a feminist perspective is long over due, so this is a great possibility. Domestic violence hasn't cropped up in quite some time either! So keep an eye out for this. Other than that, i think demography such as births or migration could pop up, or maybe Modernism again.

Last year my predictions were 100% accurate for this exam, however i was taken ill so only scraped a C. Don't hold me accountable if they don't come up, but i can really see feminism and domestic violence cropping up!

Let me know how you go on

ReputationRep:
    Got any predictions for the upcoming education exam??

ReputationRep:
    Can someone give any predictions for the Education exam please much appreciated !!!!

ReputationRep:
    any predictions for the gcse exam on monday

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for cie sociology ??

ReputationRep:
    AS predictions for health tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.