so confused when texting this girl? help me out

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
so i was talking to this girl yesterday and she flirted with me complementing me and everything, bare in mind i did not complement her. she asked to meet up with me on Friday and i agreed. today i realized that i cant to meet up with her because i have a class.
this is the convo:
"heyy can you do me a favor"
"why not"
"i just realized that i have tuition on Friday and it starts the time you wanted to meet up. can you plz send me a picture of your timetable in college. so i can plan something"
"when i get home x"
"ok kwl instagram DM like"
she has not replied for few hours know so i sent "hahahahaha" IDK
help me out plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ask how she is. See if she replies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't send anything else until closer to the time. Don't want to look too clingy
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SMEGGGY)
Ask how she is. See if she replies

Posted from TSR Mobile
she has not even read the message
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SeanFM)
Don't send anything else until closer to the time. Don't want to look too clingy
ok kwl thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
Just say
'did you get home yet? Because I need to plan it a few days before we actually meet. If you're busy, then that's fine'
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just say
'did you get home yet? Because I need to plan it a few days before we actually meet. If you're busy, then that's fine'
Thanks so much
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
so i was talking to this girl yesterday and she flirted with me complementing me and everything, bare in mind i did not complement her. she asked to meet up with me on Friday and i agreed. today i realized that i cant to meet up with her because i have a class.
this is the convo:
"heyy can you do me a favor"
"why not"
"i just realized that i have tuition on Friday and it starts the time you wanted to meet up. can you plz send me a picture of your timetable in college. so i can plan something"
"when i get home x"
"ok kwl instagram DM like"
she has not replied for few hours know so i sent "hahahahaha" IDK
help me out plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guys I just realised I read the text incorrectly lol. I asked her "when do you have break normally" and she said "on Friday at 10:30 I normally chill" then i said "ok good"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (11)
40.74%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (3)
11.11%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (2)
7.41%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (6)
22.22%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (2)
7.41%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (3)
11.11%

Watched Threads