Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys,

    I've applied pretty late in uwe but have recieved an unconditional offer for psychology(with foundation year)

    My course is based at Frenchay so I was thinking student village? But reading about I heard it is very isolated from the bristol buzz and most nights can be boring, quiet.

    So I was wondering how Marketgate accommodation would be, I know there's me any threads about this but most of them are outdated.
    So some questions..

    Is there a student union for marketgate?
    how will the freshers be compared to SV?
    Is travelling to frenchay everyday going to be a problem?(distance, money wise)
    Does marketgate only have artsy course people or will I find frenchay coursed people? (related to mine too)

    Thanks, looking forward to uwe
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    Perhaps you should ask these questions in the University of the West of England forum. Although it might be easier to use the search function (top right) to find past and current students who've mentioned the frenchay campus and/or marketgate accommodation - then you can send them a PM with your questions.
Do you like carrot cake?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.