The Student Room Group

What I like about you

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
:wavey:

Morale is low. It's exam season, it's windy and you've got a lot of papers.

If you want, post below and I'll share what I like about you.

Some disclaimers:

Spoiler

hey buddy!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I've been quite busy with exams :s-smilie:

Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Ok I know this is quite late but I'm intrigued to know :colondollar:

Ah, Miss A. You are just one of those wonderful souls that you don't see very often. A very cultured person, whether you're pasting links to RAH pages or pictures of your travels or commanding an amazing vocabulary. Oh, and your sense of humour is lovely :colondollar:

Original post by scnotcrazy
hey buddy!!!!!!!!!!

I like your very interesting variety of threads, from boy troubles to being friendly to other people and talking about cute animals (they are the best), especially bears :wink: and doing taekwondo and winning awards and sharing them, is always nice to see :h:
Original post by SeanFM

Ah, Miss A. You are just one of those wonderful souls that you don't see very often. A very cultured person, whether you're pasting links to RAH pages or pictures of your travels or commanding an amazing vocabulary. Oh, and your sense of humour is lovely :colondollar:

I think that may well be one of the nicest and loveliest things any one has ever said to me on here! :hugs: You're a diamond Sean, thank you.
Original post by SeanFM
Sorry, I've been quite busy with exams :s-smilie:

I like your very interesting variety of threads, from boy troubles to being friendly to other people and talking about cute animals (they are the best), especially bears :wink: and doing taekwondo and winning awards and sharing them, is always nice to see :h:

Thank you so much xxx

Quick Reply

Latest