Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I may or may not regret firming MORSE at Warwick. One of the reasons I regret it is because of the apparent huge workload. I want to have free time, I know uni is about working hard but I also want to be able to enjoy myself. I have also been told by someone who has already done the course that if I was more interested in maths I should've chosen maths and the same for econ.

It would be nice to get views from people at the uni doing morse, maths and econ or anything related.I just really want some other opinions. Also if it's possible, let me know if I can message you on the site to probe a bit further. Sorry for the hassle, and thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there I am also a prospective morse student. I have been regretting choosing morse as well. But from what I understand, you can change to a similar course such as maths and econ by the end of the first year. So it's not actually too bad I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aa15)
    Hi, I may or may not regret firming MORSE at Warwick. One of the reasons I regret it is because of the apparent huge workload. I want to have free time, I know uni is about working hard but I also want to be able to enjoy myself. I have also been told by someone who has already done the course that if I was more interested in maths I should've chosen maths and the same for econ.

It would be nice to get views from people at the uni doing morse, maths and econ or anything related.I just really want some other opinions. Also if it's possible, let me know if I can message you on the site to probe a bit further. Sorry for the hassle, and thanks!
    Not a current student (I'm a MORSE firmer as well), but the "high" workload is probably due to the Maths modules in Year 1 and I wouldn't think that the workload would be less with a pure Maths course.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.