The Student Room Group

"Glory to Allah" to be plastered over buses in London, Manchester, Birmingham, etc.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hazzer1998

My Mistake i forgot Islam is a perfect religion

I'm not denying its imperfections but do you really think constantly spamming, and implicitly involving the Muslims who will never ever be violent, is actually helping?
Original post by Kraixo
If there was a naked/ semi-naked woman on a bus advert then I would see no one complaining here.

smh... Just let them be, if you don't like it then don't look at it.

Go focus on your exams instead of spreading hatred left right and centre.

Semi naked?
Lovely!
What a wonderful display. Glory be to God. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Let it make your insides crawl with disgust Islamophobes. Us 'Muslamic, Iraqi-Sharon law' folks will not stop giving charity to the needy.
Original post by Isabella d'Anjou

Why did you post this here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KaminiZindagi
Why did you post this here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly, what does an advert for a charity have anything to do with the Paris attacks? :s-smilie:

i dare u to live the life i have lived. u wont manage. so stfu pls.

Even though I don't always see eye to eye with Leukocyte, she's the wrong person to make that comment about. I don't know much about her, but what I do suggests her life has been far from easy.
Original post by Erebor

Very insenstive of you, people died that day!
I have ever right to criticise a religion....and I will admit that I don't think Islam is a religion of peace it promotes hatred and Intolerance .... Its time to kick out of Europe once a for all

Freedom of speech doesn't equate to freedom of stupidity. I mean come on, 'kicking a religion out of Europe' lmfao, how do you propose this? And what about the other religions which have equally bloody histories? You're targeting Islam because its a foreign religion and it feels good to blame your tiny problems on foreigners.
(edited 7 years ago)
GOOD, you brits moan and complain but we have to see your flag flown everywhere, how is this any different?
I dunno, the only barriers I see being broken down after reading or hearing the words "glory to Allah" on public transportation are the bulkheads as they blow apart and melt in the fire of a sudden explosion...
Strange approach to charity fundraising :beard:.

Original post by iEthan
Rant alert. I warned you.

Spoiler

I feel the same way about any sort of religious advertising :h:.

It's not because I hate brown people that the ad makes me uncomfortable. Seeing as I'm black myself.
(edited 7 years ago)
~Gay and Muslim
~ Severe depression
~Eating disorder and have stunt growth ( i am only 5 foot 5)
~Social anxiety and low self esteem
~ No one to talk to because pakistani men dont talk about feelings

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have it pretty good at this moment, considering Jahannam awaits you (if you don't repent).
Original post by AlifunArnab
You have it pretty good at this moment, considering Jahannam awaits you (if you don't repent).

Hellfire is a spiritual status, and not a physical status where you burn...
Hellfire is a spiritual status, and not a physical status where you burn...

Then indeed, they will [enter and] burn in Hellfire.Then it will be said [to them], "This is what you used to deny."
(83:16-17)
Sunnis are one of the most dangerous and toxic people on this planet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably become the safest buses in London
Original post by ImmunetoShaming
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/allah-goes-on-the-buses-to-aid-syrians-6n8fmkxw0

The aim is, apparently, to break down barriers. The initiative has been launched by 'Islamic Relief', a Government-backed organisation (it receives £millions from DfID). Yes, our own Government is funding advertising campaigns promoting the Islamic faith.

The adverts will tell their target audience that to 'gather the rewards of Ramadan' they must donate to Islamic relief. Yes, this is the same Islamic Relief which recently had its bank accounts closed by HSBC 'due to concerns that cash for aid could end up with terrorist organisations abroad.'

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/National/Terrorism/article1651954.ece

The adverts will feature in London, Manchester, Bradford, Leicester and Brimingham (all populations with high concentrations of Muslims).

:\

Well...if they're in areas with highest Muslims then it's not like they're taking it to areas without Muslims...then that would be ****ing aggravating.

But indeed that the money could fund terrorist groups smh
Original post by AlifunArnab
Then indeed, they will [enter and] burn in Hellfire.Then it will be said [to them], "This is what you used to deny."
(83:16-17)

Lol
God is a prick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Britain is going down the drain

How could they get away with something like this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending