The Student Room Group

Your hair?

What colour is your hair? Do you like your hair? I have long dark brown hair. It is a mess right now, full of grease and dandruff, with a bad hair cut. But when I have it cut and washed, with my comb over it looks rather fetching, I must say. :colondollar: @REMLewis
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have long wavy/curly black hair
I like it :tongue:
I have brown hair, mid length past the shoulders and its quite wavy.

I like my hair short but considering leaving it to grow to see how it looks :tongue:
What are you asking for it?
Reply 4
Naturally my hair is dark brown but right now its bright red after being dyed ginger for 5 years straight. Its mid long. I do like my hair sometimes but lately its been more of a hassle than enjoyable. Sometimes I'm tempted to go back to my natural brown for the first time in 12 years because I'm sick of dyeing it and want to give my hair a break but I know I'll probably never have the balls to go dark again :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine is blonde, and it's long and curly. I really like it! I used to hate it in school because it was different, but now I love it because it goes well with my love for metal music :biggrin:
I have boob-length hair, and it's dyed mahogany. Looks reddish basically. I've had it this colour for about 5 years and have no intention of changing it.

My natural colour is just mousy blondey-brown.
I have ginger hair and it's medium length. It's not wavy/straight/curly, it has wavy and straight parts :colonhash:

I'm happy with it atm as it's not been this long for ages :colondollar:

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have jet black hair which I tend to style short and spiky.
Texture wise it's a bit ambiguous since I'm half Japanese and half black, so it's a mix between straight and curly. It's 100% straight when wet or gelled and then goes quite wavy/curly when dry. Sometimes I use hair products to make it more curly/wavy, other times I just use wet hair gel and it stays relatively straight.
Black
No, I don't like it very much, but I can't be bothered doing anything with it. Dark brown bob cut (ends at the middle of my neck), thick & straight with a short fringe. Sticks up a lot!
Brown with dyed blonde ends
Dark brown, pretty short back snd sides and longer/swooped backwards on the top, very slightly wavy.
Black. Looks sexy when short back n sides :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My hair is kind of like an ombre, but really it is just blonde at the ends as my roots have grown to below my ears
The blackest dark brown ever. My hair color is strange. Its black but when the light reflects on it you can a see a shade of dark brown. I have to place my hair strands really high in my bathroom and in strange angles to see its not entirely black or black at all. I guess it can like dark brown hair colors where it is obvious its brown on other people but I cannot imagine it on myself.

My hair is completely different from the rest of the world. I'm fully African so my hair becomes a round afro when it dries. I do not have the cute curly curls or curls at all. I don't hate but i don't like it. My hair is what it is. Oh well.
(edited 7 years ago)
dark blonde for most of the year but thanks to the argon oil and the recent sun it's closer to dark straw
it just grows towards the back as i have trained it (accidentally) to do so and well i can't complain but i need to get it cus as it's getting heavy
My hair is literally raven black, it gives off a bluish colour when in light. I have few natural brown highlights here and there. It's butt length and wavy/curly. Annd yaass I love my hair:love:
Original post by jamesthehustler
dark blonde for most of the year but thanks to the argon oil and the recent sun it's closer to dark straw
it just grows towards the back as i have trained it (accidentally) to do so and well i can't complain but i need to get it cus as it's getting heavy

What's argon oil?

Quick Reply

Latest