lummzie
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
i need a question for my epq, I would like to do biomedical science, pharmacology, or dentistry ay university so maybe something based around that. Please help me, theres nothing I can think of.
ErraticPhysicist
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I've just finished my EPQ. I want to study neuroscience so I did my EPQ based around intelligences and how this relates to the brain structure. If you have a university you want to go to in mind, I would advise looking at the research that university does within that field as it will probably evoke the enthusiasm of your interviewer (which is most likely conducting research in that field).
Specifically, for biomedical science you could look at the effects of diet and genes on ageing, for pharmacology, something about the ethical and moral arguments for high prices on drugs and how this effects people which healthcare isn't free, for dentistry something on the Steele Project...
Although, it is advised that you do something that you are really interested in...good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (6)
13.04%
Quite well (21)
45.65%
Not so good (12)
26.09%
Terrible! (7)
15.22%

Watched Threads