Turn on thread page Beta

So this has been happening...? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I met this girl in a school production that we were both in, and we became really good friends, and since then we've been messaging each other until late almost every single night since. I really like her and we've had quite a few conversations with a tonne of feels, but I just don't know if she likes me back. And to make things even more complicated, I'm in yr 13 and she's in yr 11, and a big rumour was started that we were together, and although I've talked to her about it and she's fine with it, I kindov want it to be a thing, but I was going to wait until after exams to ask how she felt as we're both so stressed at the moment that I didn't want to put more pressure on her. I guess I just don't know how to move forward or even if I should XD Any help would be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Almageddon)
    Basically, I met this girl in a school production that we were both in, and we became really good friends, and since then we've been messaging each other until late almost every single night since. I really like her and we've had quite a few conversations with a tonne of feels, but I just don't know if she likes me back. And to make things even more complicated, I'm in yr 13 and she's in yr 11, and a big rumour was started that we were together, and although I've talked to her about it and she's fine with it, I kindov want it to be a thing, but I was going to wait until after exams to ask how she felt as we're both so stressed at the moment that I didn't want to put more pressure on her. I guess I just don't know how to move forward or even if I should XD Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Hi <3 soo... I thik as a girl, If I didn't mind the rumours it would mean that I had a thing for u so I'm guessing she does. Yeah i'd say wait until exams are done. Its up to both of u tbh, once uve spoken to her if she seems c with it i'd say either get to know her even more, but u don't want to slip into the friend zone, so keep it a tad flirty but not too much x idk if that helped but yah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvieCollinsxox)
    Hi <3 soo... I thik as a girl, If I didn't mind the rumours it would mean that I had a thing for u so I'm guessing she does. Yeah i'd say wait until exams are done. Its up to both of u tbh, once uve spoken to her if she seems c with it i'd say either get to know her even more, but u don't want to slip into the friend zone, so keep it a tad flirty but not too much x idk if that helped but yah
    Thanks, I guess I just needed to make sure other people thought it would be a good idea too

ReputationRep:
    But any other opinions would surely be appreciated as well

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.