Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically I have just found out from a really close friend of mine that my bf is going out with someone else and I kinda expected it from him but im trying to get over it . I haven't spoken to him about it cos he doesn't know that I know and he's not in. Anyways the problem is that my best friend hated him from the start and I want my best friend back I have tried talking to her but I feel like she hates me so much she just ignored me. I don't know what to do my bf Is a ******** and it was my fault cos I knew from the start but I loved him so I didn't leave him. Sorry for typing so much just upset today .

ReputationRep:
    So break up with your boyfriend (it'll be hard but he's cheating so??). Message your friend, don't make it seem like you only want to be friends with her again just because he's left (that's how she'll feel). See how the conversation with her goes and just explain how you've been feeling about the whole situation of not being friends with her etc
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Aroosh16)
    Basically I have just found out from a really close friend of mine that my bf is going out with someone else and I kinda expected it from him but im trying to get over it . I haven't spoken to him about it cos he doesn't know that I know and he's not in. Anyways the problem is that my best friend hated him from the start and I want my best friend back I have tried talking to her but I feel like she hates me so much she just ignored me. I don't know what to do my bf Is a ******** and it was my fault cos I knew from the start but I loved him so I didn't leave him. Sorry for typing so much just upset today .
    Well if he's cheating on you then you know what you have to do, end it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.