Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

BTEC Level 3 ICT

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone help me on Unit 2 P7/P8 and also Unit 30?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluesky906)
    I've moved your question to the BTEC forum

ReputationRep:
    whats ur question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluesky906)
    Hi, i`ve done Unit 1,2,3,8,17,18,28, & 30 and i need help on 22,36,42 & 43

ReputationRep:
    I can only help you with unit 42

ReputationRep:
    I got D*D*D*
    Unit 1
    Unit 2
    Unit 3
    Unit 6 vb.net
    Unit 9
    Unit 10
    Unit 13
    Unit 26
    Unit 28

Year 2

Unit 43
    Unit 5
    Unit 15
    Unit 32
    Unit 14
    Unit 18
    Unit 24
    Unit 19
    Unit 17

ReputationRep:
    Make sure to actually put the question down as at each teacher writes their own question for the criteria

ReputationRep:
    Looking for anyone doing Unit 24 D1
    D1 – When considering a position control system, the popular output device is a variable resistor attached to the motor drive mechanism. There are other output sensors and options that can achieve the same end product.
    Investigate and explain TWO alternative sensors that can achieve this. Show how each of these can be incorporated into the generic Closed loop control system. Diagrams will be an essential part of your script. is this similar to anyone else's questions.

I am not asking for help just a comparison of the questions

ReputationRep:
    i need some help with unit 1,2 and 3. i like to see what assignments you have done?

ReputationRep:
    yo anyone done btec level 3 ict, send me the work to my email, ask me for me email.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Has anyone done the unit Impact of the use of IT on business systems it used to be Unit 4 but it is now UNIT 20???

ReputationRep:
    hi i cold help you in some unitss please pm me with yor question
    thanks

sara reim

ReputationRep:
    anyone needs help just pm me with your question i have done some but also nee help appropriate.
    so pleasure when everyone work together to achieve moon

ReputationRep:
    Anyone done UNIT 20?

ReputationRep:
    yes me what can i help you pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reim123)
    yes me what can i help you pm me
    I have just PM u sorry for the late reply

ReputationRep:
    Hey there can you help me with the btec level 3 it please I need help with information system please
    Unit 2 Information system

ReputationRep:
    yunask pm me what task?
    what course arew you currently doing??.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help me with unit 31 computer animation assignment 3 please, i have to submit 19/05/2017.
    the question are:
    Task 1 ~ Animation [P6, P7] ~ Learning Outcome 3 You have been asked to create a site banner advert for a new product launch. The advert will be hosted on Yahoo UK. The product you choose to promote can be anything, as long as it is suitable for all – please get tutor approval first if in doubt In the advert, you must use animation to attract attention and also include… • The name of the product • An image (converted to vector if possible) • Details about the product • Where you can buy it • The date that it will be launched The advert must be a minimum of 10 seconds long, running at a suitable frame rate. You must use Adobe Flash / Animate and ensure your advert uses movement, tweening, key frames, layers and morphing. Aside from creating the advert, you need to design, document and review your animations too. This is detailed below. You must submit the .fla of your final advert directly to your tutor, while the sections below will be written up in the normal way. Design (P6) • Detailed storyboards (including scene name, key frames, etc.) • Timing information (the speed it will run at and total animation length) • Image sources, where relevant

ReputationRep:
    please

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.