(Original post by HucktheForde)

anyone knows what she said?
    "Bashar Al Asad is a great leader"

nah i am just kidding. lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vlad83 translation please

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    Vlad83 translation please
    Thanks a lot for bringing this to my attention and for asking for my translation Eternalflames !
    And many thanks to the OP for finding and posting this too !
    Sorry for some delay with responding, beyond the actual Victory day on Monday - I really wish I could stop having troubles accessing TSR.
    Anyway .. I am happy to help you all out in interpreting this.
    However .. I am afraid I have No sound in my computer nowadays - which means I could not hear, and cannot translate, what is being said (if anything) in that video clip.
    The only things I can interpret though, are these ...

The title in Russian is:
    " Nataliya Poklonskaya. From The Heroes Of The Past Times ... (from the film, "The Officers") " .

The opening words in the video on the screen say:
    "The Prosecution Service of Crimea, in memory of the Victory Day, presents ...".

Then, under Nataliya Poklonskaya's name and her photo, the first paragraph - in Russian - says :
    " Not long before the 9 May Celebration, (we) recorded a video clip dedicated to the Great Victory, to the song "From the heroes of the past times ..." (" The eternal fire" from the film "The Officers" (VIDEO) " .

I think this paragraph has actually been translated to English just below, there on that page.
    Sorry that is all I could translate for you.
    I hope that is still helpful ! Thanks.
    My regards with the important occasion of the Victory Day .. even though this comes a bit late - sorry.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 11, 2016
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.