Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions of what may come up in the Psych Core paper? (G542/01)
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by JC 123)
    Does anyone have any predictions of what may come up in the Psych Core paper? (G542/01)
    Hi! I moved this to the Psychology forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    Hi! I moved this to the Psychology forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here
    any chance you could link me the forum
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Mmmbbb)
    any chance you could link me the forum
    yep, it's right here :parrot:

ReputationRep:
    Same thoughts here, I have no idea what's coming up dreading it though!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling Maguire, Griffiths and Samuel & Bryant will come up for Section B as they haven't come up for a few years now but not sure about Section C :/
    Dreading it though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crowley'sGhost)
    I have a feeling Maguire, Griffiths and Samuel & Bryant will come up for Section B as they haven't come up for a few years now but not sure about Section C :/
    Dreading it though
    I've looked at what approaches/perspectives could come up for Section C and the only ones I can think of are Social & Developmental, which haven't come up since 2012 or Behaviourist which last came up in 2014

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CandyDance)
    I've looked at what approaches/perspectives could come up for Section C and the only ones I can think of are Social & Developmental, which haven't come up since 2012 or Behaviourist which last came up in 2014
    I hope Social comes up! That's the only one I properly know tbh :/
    How are you feeling about the exam anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crowley'sGhost)
    I hope Social comes up! That's the only one I properly know tbh :/
    How are you feeling about the exam anyway?
    Social would be a dream come true, but the other two options aren't that bad either, I'm feeling alright for this exam, still waiting for the nerves to kick in....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CandyDance)
    Social would be a dream come true, but the other two options aren't that bad either, I'm feeling alright for this exam, still waiting for the nerves to kick in....
    I'm quite nervous tbh as I feel like I've forgotten everything :/
    Really need to get more than a D in it this year!

ReputationRep:
    how did you guys think it went? I got confused on section C on the bit that was C on how data was collected, was it on about like observations on how the data was collected? I feel it went well, but then almost too well for it to be right!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tricks111)
    how did you guys think it went? I got confused on section C on the bit that was C on how data was collected, was it on about like observations on how the data was collected? I feel it went well, but then almost too well for it to be right!!
    Same! I'm so glad Freud came up in Section B and the Social Approach in Section C

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.