(Original post by polthegael)
    Being..?
    Mainly intellect

ReputationRep:
    Personally I prefer skiny to plump but each to their own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Indeed. But could you argue that the first few girls (or guys) that you've had 'contact' with influences your future taste?

ReputationRep:
    But this includes everyone except the people who are so big they can't get out of bed...

You like to keep your options open!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Indeed. But could you argue that the first few girls (or guys) that you've had 'contact' with influences your future taste?
    I've had both and in my expierence:

skiny>plump

ReputationRep:
    I've had both and in my expierence:

skiny>plump
    Skinny is greater than plump..??! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Are 'plump' women hot... well i imagine so... carrying all that extra weight around can't be easy you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    Are 'plump' women hot... well i imagine so... carrying all that extra weight around can't be easy you know.

Actually it's harder if you're naturally big chested

ReputationRep:
    Skinny is greater than plump..??! :confused:
    THink he meant he's had more skinny girls than bigger ones.

ReputationRep:
    THink he meant he's had more skinny girls than bigger ones.
    Oh...

ReputationRep:
    This thread is still going? I'm not sure where the line is, but personally I find a lot of "big"/fat girls quite repulsive and certainly not attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    This thread is still going? I'm not sure where the line is, but personally I find a lot of "big"/fat girls quite repulsive and certainly not attractive.
    If I remember I'll negative rep you for this later... I can't open a second window on these damned Soton Uni Webcat things

ReputationRep:
    If I remember I'll negative rep you for this later... I can't open a second window on these damned Soton Uni Webcat things
    You're neg repping him because of his taste on this matter alone? :confused:

Having said that if you really like skinny girls there's always a danger they go anorexic....

ReputationRep:
    You're neg repping him because of his taste on this matter alone? :confused:
    No, for posting offensive comments (what would you think about his post if you were a larger female?)...

Look at the pic Glitter put up earlier on this thread. I could imagine she'd take offense at his post - not because of his taste, but because he articulated it in a nasty way...

ReputationRep:
    No, for posting offensive comments (what would you think about his post if you were a larger female?)...

Look at the pic Glitter put up earlier on this thread. I could imagine she'd take offense at his post - not because of his taste, but because he articulated it in a nasty way...
    I wonder what would happen if he said the same with black girls?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what would happen if he said the same with black girls?
    I'd probably mouth him off though not waste my rep on him as I'm not so into considering the feelings of black girls over here, many of whom pride themselves on being emaciated...

If you think about it though, my comment was referring to all larger girls - irrespective of their racial origins...

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably mouth him off though not waste my rep on him as I'm not so into considering the feelings of black girls over here, many of whom pride themselves on being emaciated...
    I didn't mean you specifically, but give it time and enough people to see the thread and it could easily turn into a flame war over race.

If you think about it though, my comment was referring to all larger girls - irrespective of their racial origins...
    I never disputed that

ReputationRep:
    Feel free, it's not like I actually care about my "reputation" on an internet forum.

So what are you saying - I'm not allowed to give my opinion, because it's a "bad" one? Because it's not PC perhaps?

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to people whos opinion doesn't conform to the present PC trends, or so it seems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Feel free, it's not like I actually care about my "reputation" on an internet forum.

So what are you saying - I'm not allowed to give my opinion, because it's a "bad" one? Because it's not PC perhaps?

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to people whos opinion doesn't conform to the present PC trends, or so it seems.
    Opinion 1... I don't fancy larger females on the whole.

Opinion 2... Fat women are repugnant and not at all attractive.

My view on these...

1) Fair enough, chaqu'un a son gout...

2) Overgeneralised offensive comment.

Share your views by all means. Just do so in a non-offensive way.

ReputationRep:

Black girls are born that way, virtually all fat people do so purely through their own actions, and are constantly looking for the next excuse for them.

I've heard all the excuses. I'm a lifeguard at a pool, so I've seen plenty of people who actually make an effort, but the majority are just too lazy.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.