Bsc Hons health and wellbeing LEaP course wolverhampton uni

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Has anyone applied for the health and wellbeing LEaP course at Wolves uni for 2017? How long is it taking for your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keelmay)
    Hi,
    Has anyone applied for the health and wellbeing LEaP course at Wolves uni for 2017? How long is it taking for your offer?
    Hi

Myself and two friends recieved an offer for the Health & Wellbeing Leap on 11th March 16 by email for Jan 2017 GOOD LUCK hope you get a place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmurphy)
    Hi

Myself and two friends recieved an offer for the Health & Wellbeing Leap on 11th March 16 by email for Jan 2017 GOOD LUCK hope you get a place

Hi!

Yeah I got a unconditional offer last week for sept 17 though, did apply for Jan. Can't wait to start! Good luck with the course

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had an unconditional offer for the Leap course Jan 17 and now it has changed to Sept 16, can't wait

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had an unconditional offer for the Leap course Jan 17 and now it has changed to Sept 16, can't wait

Oooo noway! Exciting. I'm looking to do mental health degree after it I think...hope mine changes to Jan now

ReputationRep:
    I've had an email to say mines starting Jan now! Have you had anymore information about the course yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi sorry for the delay had problems logging in, I have had no-more information just my start date 26th Sept. Can't wait to get my timetable just impatient to know, applied for student finance and that only took 3 weeks. Just so excited, how about u

ReputationRep:
    Hi sorry for the delay had problems logging in, I have had no-more information just my start date 26th Sept. Can't wait to get my timetable just impatient to know, applied for student finance and that only took 3 weeks. Just so excited, how about u

Don't worry about it aha, Can you get student finance for this course? I thought u could only get the loan to pay the course? And no I havnt heard anything. Had an email about accommodation, which I don't need so doesn't apply to me. You'll have to keep me updated! I'm excited too, I think it is one day a week apparently 😃

ReputationRep:
    It is a loan but u pay nothing till you are earning more than 21000, if you are part time the course is one day a week, if you are full time then it's 2-3 days a week. I am on the full time course and I will keep you posted thank you for reply.
    Don't worry about it aha, Can you get student finance for this course? I thought u could only get the loan to pay the course? And no I havnt heard anything. Had an email about accommodation, which I don't need so doesn't apply to me. You'll have to keep me updated! I'm excited too, I think it is one day a week apparently 😃

ReputationRep:
    It is a loan but u pay nothing till you are earning more than 21000, if you are part time the course is one day a week, if you are full time then it's 2-3 days a week. I am on the full time course and I will keep you posted thank you for reply.
    Oh yeah I get you. Good luck for when u start, they have put me on part time & thank you

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah I get you. Good luck for when u start, they have put me on part time & thank you
    Great wishing u all the best

ReputationRep:
    Hi just seen this post, I just got a reply today that I got a place that has been confirmed, now just waiting for them to post letter of introduction day. I'm starting in january 2017, part time in health and well being. Anyone else doing this?
    Or anyone already started can tell me what's it like please

ReputationRep:
    hi I've also applied for this course but I've not heard nothing.

ReputationRep:
    When did yu apply? And have yu emailed them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haleema1234)
    When did yu apply? And have yu emailed them?
    i not long applied but i rang them and they saying not looked at 2017 applications yet. im worrying as i have no qualifications at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmagreen292)
    i not long applied but i rang them and they saying not looked at 2017 applications yet. im worrying as i have no qualifications at all.
    Have yu tried to email them? They cant say they aint as i was applying for 2017

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haleema1234)
    Have yu tried to email them? They cant say they aint as i was applying for 2017
    It took 3 months or so till i got a response

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have sent my ucas application this morning for this course. Really hope I get a place. How long did you have to wait? Did you have an interview? Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I wrote this post but it won't let me sign in! I'm starting Jan 17, it took a few weeks for me to hear back. And nope didn't have an interview just had an email offering a place . Good luck! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Did you apply via ucas hun? Waiting is driving me mad lol and its only been 2 days haha xx

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 23, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
American or British/European: what type of pancakes do you like?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.