The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Bsc Hons health and wellbeing LEaP course wolverhampton uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kelly121
Hi hun,Thank you so much. I'm so excited lol. When did you apply for your student finance? I will keep checking my emails. Xx

Im getting nervous as the day is coming closer lol and i applyed at the start of December, are yu doing yhe full time or part time?xx
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Haleema1234
Im getting nervous as the day is coming closer lol and i applyed at the start of December, are yu doing yhe full time or part time?xx

Full time hun, I've had a look this morning and it won't let me apply yet. I suppose they will open applications after the uni cut off date for applications.
Try not to be nervous, I'm sure you'll be fine. What do you want to study after leap xx
Full time hun, I've had a look this morning and it won't let me apply yet. I suppose they will open applications after the uni cut off date for applications.
Try not to be nervous, I'm sure you'll be fine. What do you want to study after leap xx

I want to go into nursing, you?
Original post by Haleema1234
I want to go into nursing, you?

I want to do adult nursing hun xx
Reply 64
Hi I'm currently doing the ucas application for this course I was hoping for September 17 but I've missed the dead line so it will be Jan 18 now.
Can anyone help me on the personal statement?
What am I writing here?
Thank you
Jodii
Original post by JodiiB
Hi I'm currently doing the ucas application for this course I was hoping for September 17 but I've missed the dead line so it will be Jan 18 now.
Can anyone help me on the personal statement?
What am I writing here?
Thank you
Jodii

Hi hun, I just wrote about what I want to achieve after the course. I wrote about what I have been doing to achieve this (experience etc) hope this helps. Good luck xx
Reply 66
Hi hun, I just wrote about what I want to achieve after the course. I wrote about what I have been doing to achieve this (experience etc) hope this helps. Good luck xx

Thank you, what about if I'm torn between nursing & midwifery? Xx
You would need to have a good research in both and try and make your decision. Many people are torn between nursing and midwifery, unfortunately there aren't many places for midwifery and you could only try for a place at wolves if you study leap. Maybe visit the next open day and talk to them xx
Reply 68
You would need to have a good research in both and try and make your decision. Many people are torn between nursing and midwifery, unfortunately there aren't many places for midwifery and you could only try for a place at wolves if you study leap. Maybe visit the next open day and talk to them xx

I'd love to do nursing & I know that once qualified later on in life I can still do a degree for midwifery x
Hi all, has anyone had trouble with the course code for student finance? It's keeps telling me mines not recognised 😡 xx
Hi all, has anyone had trouble with the course code for student finance? It's keeps telling me mines not recognised 😡 xx

Hello

Unfortunately we are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment which we are working to resolve.
We expect the codes to be live on the system very soon, unfortunately I can't give you an estimated time of fix. We appreciate this is inconvenient but are doing all we can to address this issue and get it fixed. This issue is affecting most of our foundation courses.

If you wish to talk further about finance, please give our fee's and finance advice team a ring on 01902 321032.

Thanks
Lee
Course Enquiries
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 71
Did anyone get into this course with only GCSEs and a levels?
Original post by llou26
Did anyone get into this course with only GCSEs and a levels?

Yeah I got onto leap, i just had gcses and got on part time one day a week for 5 hours
Reply 73
I have an offer for September.
Is anyone moving to Wolverhampton ? If so where are you going to be staying?
Hey, did anyone else receive the email about the course title changing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leahjane
Hey, did anyone else receive the email about the course title changing?

Posted from TSR Mobile yeah I got an email yesterday, had to re do my student finance grrrrrr. All sorted now. Can't wait to start xx
yeah I got an email yesterday, had to re do my student finance grrrrrr. All sorted now. Can't wait to start xx

I'm not planning on going to the uni tbh, I just don't understand how it's changed, is it now a different course??

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah I got an email yesterday, had to re do my student finance grrrrrr. All sorted now. Can't wait to start xx

I'm not planning on going to the uni tbh, I just don't understand how it's changed, is it now a different course??

Posted from TSR Mobile

From what I can make out its just the course title that's changed. You can still go onto nursing ect from doing the foundation year. I was a bit gutted cus I panicked thinking that I wouldn't get to progress to where I needed too. Xx
From what I can make out its just the course title that's changed. You can still go onto nursing ect from doing the foundation year. I was a bit gutted cus I panicked thinking that I wouldn't get to progress to where I needed too. Xx

Ohhhh I understand now, thank you for clearing that up for me xx :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhhh I understand now, thank you for clearing that up for me xx :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just make sure you update your student finance application,if your applied for funding. I did mine last night and it was approved this morning xx

Quick Reply