Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    took me TWO hours to find it today...after driving round in the pouring rain through stretford/salford/manc city/old trafford...why can it not be better signposted! it says follow the signs for trafford park, but those signs end after about 300 yards!

i was coming from lthe wirral btw, missed the junction from M56 onto the m60, which might have helped me i guess, but still...i got back on the mway and was comletely and utterly lost. had a good shopping day when i eventually got there though

ReputationRep:
    Its well sign posted on the M60. The is a junction right next to it. The easiest way is to go Trafford Wharf Road I think its called which you can get from it Davyhulme Road in Stretford.

Its also on a the A to Z map

ReputationRep:
    The easiest way from Wiral would be the M56 then onto the M60 and then take the junction of to the trafford centre.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.