Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How far should you be into a relationship before you kiss??? watch

ReputationRep:
    How far should you be into a relationship before you kiss???

ReputationRep:
    I would say: once you are comfortable with each other's presence and trust each other

ReputationRep:
    Depends how well you know them prior to the date.

If you know them well, a good rule is first time.
    If you don't know them that well, second time.
    Maybe third time sometimes....

Pretty quick for light contact like kissing...

Well I knew my first for 3 years nearly before I asked her out and it took about 3 months of getting used to being close to each other. and it was a light peck

ReputationRep:
    If you clearly fancy the pants off each other, no time like the present. If you're just sizing things up, 3rd date.

ReputationRep:
    ...Surely you should have already kissed before you're in a serious relationship with someone.

ReputationRep:
    I've kissed people whose names I don't know.

M8 it's just a kiss.

ReputationRep:
    after a couple of dates it'll be good
    for myself i kissed her when i visited her at her home and asked for a goodbye kiss lol

ReputationRep:
    I've only kissed one guy once we were in a relationship because we were friends at first. All the other guys were just guys i was dating.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.