Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So because of the new A Level reform we (new AS students) will not do F211 and F212 papers but instead a breadth and depth paper.

I done one today (breadth) and probably got around 40 out of 70. I don't know what Depth will be like....

I have revised alot using old papers and get As and Bs but I have a bad feeling about the exams we will do.

Does anyone have any advice?
    Rough estimates on grade boundaries?

Thanksssss.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Medicineisgood)
    So because of the new A Level reform we (new AS students) will not do F211 and F212 papers but instead a breadth and depth paper.

I done one today (breadth) and probably got around 40 out of 70. I don't know what Depth will be like....

I have revised alot using old papers and get As and Bs but I have a bad feeling about the exams we will do.

Thanksssss.
    Hi! I moved this to the Biology forum for you

ReputationRep:
    Do you think the grade boundaries will be low because I'm stressing about this exam so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicineisgood)

Thanksssss.
    (Original post by greys-anatomy)
    Do you think the grade boundaries will be low because I'm stressing about this exam so much
    I think the paper will be hard and the grade boundary will probably be around 65-70% for an A considering last year it was 70% & 68% for F211 and F212 respectively

ReputationRep:
    I roughly got around the 65% I'm loosing all marks on these random calculations, was your result highest in your year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fteam)
    I roughly got around the 65% I'm loosing all marks on these random calculations, was your result highest in your year?
    Thats pretty good tho, and probably one of them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.