Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    *This is the first time I have ever posted a thread on any forum so don't judge me.*

After the continuous battle with my GCSE and my will to live (lol) I have done a practise test on chemistry core and have come to the conclusion that I literally know nothing about chemistry core and failing on basically every question that came up in the test. I can go biology and physics fine and will probably get an a on both of these test but chemistry is something that I can't do at all. I need help with everything and I feel like I am going to fail completely! I don't know if this is exam stress or my stupidity but I really need help.

How should I revise with only a week until the chemistry exam? Also what should I revise which is most likely to come up? I seriously think that I am going to fail chemistry core completely! please help.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Is this edexcel? I can explain topics to you if so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by descry)
    *This is the first time I have ever posted a thread on any forum so don't judge me.*

After the continuous battle with my GCSE and my will to live (lol) I have done a practise test on chemistry core and have come to the conclusion that I literally know nothing about chemistry core and failing on basically every question that came up in the test. I can go biology and physics fine and will probably get an a on both of these test but chemistry is something that I can't do at all. I need help with everything and I feel like I am going to fail completely! I don't know if this is exam stress or my stupidity but I really need help.

How should I revise with only a week until the chemistry exam? Also what should I revise which is most likely to come up? I seriously think that I am going to fail chemistry core completely! please help.

Thanks
    too late....
    Flick through all past papers you have and outline questions which come up frequently then learn those answer and then try going through the past papers and do the best you can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlinford3)
    Is this edexcel? I can explain topics to you if so
    no its aqa sorry but thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    too late....
    Flick through all past papers you have and outline questions which come up frequently then learn those answer and then try going through the past papers and do the best you can
    lol okay

ReputationRep:
    Get the CGP revision guide and find notes online..
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by descry)
    Hi! I moved this to the Chemistry forum

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.