What time are people coming on tommorow? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tweetsy85)
*presents Leekey with award for useless musical knowledge* see! now even if tomorrow isnt the best, at least you've got this rare and unique award to be proud of

In a way it's good to anticipate the worst, because then when you find out you didn't get the UUU you thought you'd get.. you feel really happy! I'm sure you'll be just fine tomorrow Leekey

Cheers - Your wrong but Thanks
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey ppl

im....

8am get up

9am leave house

10am pick up results

then either........ go home and start clearing!
or go out 1st swimming and then pub!
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
12 am check clearing
1 dither about and try to sleep
4 finally sleep
6 wake up crying cos i had nightmares about failing everything. Then start watching breakfast tv with all the successful people opening their envelopes and getting 30 A's while hearing some 50 year old journo going on about how easy the exams are

8 turn off tv in rage and threaten to never watch again cos of media circus sourounding how "easy" exams are

9 throw up
10.45 get picked up by my friend
11 sit in a queue while teachers faf about cos results are enevitably late comming or incomplete.
11.30 down to local pub if done well if not crying in teachers office
evening clubbing and pubbing with my friends. if i do mess up i'm hoping i'll have sorted myself out emotionally so i can enjoy one of the last big event type nights with my friends before everyone splits up for uni
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.96%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.64%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.64%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed