Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I just wanted to let anyone know who might be undertaking their Biology exam for the new 2015 spec on the ocr exam board this summer that i have made a quiz on this app called quizup and i have about 120 odd questions now and still increasing and so I'd appreciate it if you guys could go and try it out and let me know if you have any requests as to what topics you want me to include.
    I think this is an excellent way to learn biology especially since its mostly memorization and good for people who don't learn from books.

Remember the Quiz is called "OCR AS BIOLOGY A (2015)"
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrBossBoooky)
    Hey guys, I just wanted to let anyone know who might be undertaking their Biology exam for the new 2015 spec on the ocr exam board this summer that i have made a quiz on this app called quizup and i have about 120 odd questions now and still increasing and so I'd appreciate it if you guys could go and try it out and let me know if you have any requests as to what topics you want me to include.
    I think this is an excellent way to learn biology especially since its mostly memorization and good for people who don't learn from books.

Remember the Quiz is called "OCR AS BIOLOGY A (2015)"
    Hi! I moved this to the Biology forum for you

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    First of all, thanks so much for making this. It has been super helpful. I was just wondering, if you had a list of the questions and answers on a Word Document or in a picture, could you also upload that too? As there's not much time left, it would be easier for me to run through all the questions in one go.
    I really appreciate all your help and hope you get the awesome grade you deserve

ReputationRep:
    I've just started playing it and it is so good for revision! Thank you so much )

ReputationRep:
    OCR AS BIOLOGY A (2015) - These puns are getting cornea and cornea...
    http://link.q.is/Pnwc/QvKOBHPGFt

This is a quiz for Biology and it is getting constantly updated so it's really great for quick fire revision and good for practice of Multiple choice questions. Although its based from the OCR Spec, it's still useful for revision because biology is simply biology... So enjoy revising!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.