Scroll to see replies

I wear a top & boxers
I sleep with just my under wear now that it's getting warmer :teehee:

I love the feeling of fresh, soft cotton sheets against my skin :yes:
Original post by ManOfJustTin
Sleeping naked in new sheets is soooo comfortable :colondollar:

Sucks I have to share a room :frown:

Why does it matter if your room mate sees you naked
Unless I'm leaving the house I spend most of my time naked, as does my girlfriend. It's just comfier, especially as we just bought some totally kickass blankets. It's like being sat on by a fleet of incredibly soft cats (I don't know what the plural for cats is. "Gaggle" didn't sound right. That being said, I'd love a gaggle of cats, just so I could say to people "have you seen my gaggle of cats?" I should go to sleep soon...).
I sometimes when I'm getting jiggy :colone:
Original post by Prince_fancybum

Its actually my twin brother so that'd be weird. And I'm shy :colondollar:
Original post by Drunk Punx
Unless I'm leaving the house I spend most of my time naked, as does my girlfriend. It's just comfier, especially as we just bought some totally kickass blankets. It's like being sat on by a fleet of incredibly soft cats (I don't know what the plural for cats is. "Gaggle" didn't sound right. That being said, I'd love a gaggle of cats, just so I could say to people "have you seen my gaggle of cats?" I should go to sleep soon...).

Ahh okay cool & go sleep , see ya!
Original post by Prince_fancybum

Well im assuming you sleep naked & walk around naked too?
Anyone else?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone else?

No
Original post by pizzanomics
Yes, especially when it's hot.
Actually it's better to sleep naked in winter - the direct contact enables you to build up heat better. I sleep naked in winter and never wake up cold*.

Spoiler

I don't see what can be so disgusting about sleeping naked... It's your body. If you are comfy sleeping naked sleep naked. If you aren't wear something. I sleep naked. I could not imagine sleeping in anything I find it uncomfortable.
Reply 32
Why not in summer. Also facilitates shenanigans with your partner at the drop of a hat. Hygiene comments seem overstated. Just change your sheets. The average mattress, particularly in a student house, must be a complete ecosystem.
Reply 33
Is this normal? Views?

Yeah, it's so comfortable and tend to sleep better. Just not in the winter, it gets too cold. :frown:
Yep, more comfortable.
Reply 35
i sleep with just underwear, lol i wouldnt be able to sleep without wearing underwer it would feel to wierd
My balls sweat very badly, ruined the sheets :cry2: never again going naked.

:perv:
Normal yes, though that does not mean that we have to sleep naked. There are far stranger things that us Brits do with clothes on where being without them is more comfortable, such as swimming or having a sauna.
Original post by ManOfJustTin
Its actually my twin brother so that'd be weird. And I'm shy :colondollar:

If he's your twin then surely it shouldn't matter. After all, if he's seen himself them he known what yours look like assuming you're identical twins?
If he's your twin then surely it shouldn't matter. After all, if he's seen himself them he known what yours look like assuming you're identical twins?

We're not identical but even if we were, I'd probably find that awkward :redface:

Latest