Leaving the EU could destroy Europe.

Watch
Ambitious1999
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So Britain does the unthinkable and votes for Brexit.

Other countries in the EU decide to do the same and the EU falls apart.
Far right wing parties win in Germany and France.

Germany lost a lot of territory to Poland and the Chechen Republic after WW2. So they demand this territory back with force sending troops to Poland and Chechen Republic.

France takes control of French speaking parts of Switzerland and seizes Andorra and the Channel Islands.

Austria invades Northern Italy to reclaim Southern Tyrol. Austria also unifies with Hungary.

All of these events could lead to WW3 after all WW1 and WW2 were caused by similar circumstances.
CherishFreedom
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ambitious1999)

Germany lost a lot of territory to Poland and the Chechen Republic after WW2. So they demand this territory back with force sending troops to Poland and Chechen Republic.
I think before this stage, NATO and the UN would have already stepped in and prevented escalation. Also I don't understand why you would predict that far right parties will rise to power in Germany and France.

Another thing to note is your definition of 'far-right' and your assumption that they want to go to war. To me there is no tendency to conquer or invade in any right-winged party these days. You may have associated them with the Nazis which were a special case and should not even belong to the Left-Right scale.
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

France takes control of French speaking parts of Switzerland and seizes Andorra and the Channel Islands.

Austria invades Northern Italy to reclaim Southern Tyrol. Austria also unifies with Hungary.

All of these events could lead to WW3 after all WW1 and WW2 were caused by similar circumstances.
You come out with new *******s every day you're a troll. It's obvious no one is this stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2228735
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

The French are already actively taking over the Suisse Romande.

Austria invades Northern Italy to reclaim Southern Tyrol. Austria also unifies with Hungary.[/QUOTE]
gladders
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not terribly accurate. What will happen is that Vladimir Putin will think Christmas has come early.
animus01
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

So....the unity of Europe in the aftermath of WW2 where leaders and countries agreed not to bring war, would all of a sudden decide they all want it because of 'Brexit'? IF we have a 'Brexit', it would be because the British people democratically voted to be out of it - it will not change our unity with our neighbours internationally via NATO and the Council of Europe to keep the peace
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (44)
28.03%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.92%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.05%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed