Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have been seeing this guy for around 5 months, we are not official but we do sleep together and have been since I met him.

He makes me sad because sometimes he's all over me, blowing up my phone, telling me how hot I am, how much he likes me etc etc but then other times he treats me like I don't even exist or have feelings.

He upset me the other day because we had sex and then literally straight afterwards he told me he had to go because he had something important to do and rushed off. He lied to me, he didn't have anything important to do, he went on a night out, then he ignored me for 3 days and then text me today like ''Hi beautiful, sorry I haven't been in touch, i've been so busy''. It made me feel really used........

When he doesn't contact me for a few days I worry that he's found someone better than me or that he's off sleeping with other girls (he still has tinder).

I don't know what to do, when I think about him with another girl it really hurts me but I can't keep on feeling this way or being used but I really like him and I don't know why .

Can someone help me please

ReputationRep:
    Don't waste your time on something which isn't 'official'. Leave him - seems like he's just using you for the sex...

ReputationRep:
    Have you told him how you feel?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he plays on your insecurity to keep you interested... Jealousy, saying he is busy, avoiding intimacy. Present situation benefits him a lot. I do not like using sex as a weapon but do not let him near you until you are content things are the way you want them to be. Flip the power.

ReputationRep:
    You just described a really toxic relationship. I would suggest moving on and find a better quality person to be in a 'relationship'. He is simply taking you for granted. He's not being trust worthy, and guess what? He'll lie more. So I suggest you lay your trust off him. Obviously he hasn't fully matured. So respect yourself and don't let him exploit you.

A healthy relationship isn't like that.

A relationship is when two complete people share their life together without missing anything from their lives... and like anything in life, move on if you don't think it is what you truly want.

ReputationRep:
    I think you have to try and detach yourself from the relationship a bit and see it for what it is. At the moment, you're just sleeping with each other and you're not in a relationship. As soon as you start to see it like that and have less expectations, it'll become easier to deal with. It sounds hard, and it is hard, but at the moment it seems like he can just have you at his disposal and you're there ready and waiting for him. you need to see the relationship how he sees it. As soon as it seems like you're not that bothered any more, and treat it how he is, I GUARANTEE you the tables will turn.

And if they don't, he's so not worth it. You'll find someone much better!

Source: been there done that

ReputationRep:
    How about bouncing on someone else's **** and see how he feels? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have been seeing this guy for around 5 months, we are not official but we do sleep together and have been since I met him.

He makes me sad because sometimes he's all over me, blowing up my phone, telling me how hot I am, how much he likes me etc etc but then other times he treats me like I don't even exist or have feelings.

He upset me the other day because we had sex and then literally straight afterwards he told me he had to go because he had something important to do and rushed off. He lied to me, he didn't have anything important to do, he went on a night out, then he ignored me for 3 days and then text me today like ''Hi beautiful, sorry I haven't been in touch, i've been so busy''. It made me feel really used........

When he doesn't contact me for a few days I worry that he's found someone better than me or that he's off sleeping with other girls (he still has tinder).

I don't know what to do, when I think about him with another girl it really hurts me but I can't keep on feeling this way or being used but I really like him and I don't know why .

You a **** you dirty hoe bet you have a massive vagina after ****ing him so many times Probs an std too from the other girls he's been sleeping with when he hasn't been in touch 😷😷😷

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yolo$wagman)
    You a **** you dirty hoe bet you have a massive vagina after ****ing him so many times Probs an std too from the other girls he's been sleeping with when he hasn't been in touch 😷😷😷
    How does that make her a "****"?

Doesn't your mum do the same to your dad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to be official and if so, does he know that?

To be honest, if after 5 months he hasn't wanted to make things official then he's probably not interested in ever doing so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by subwayking)
    How about bouncing on someone else's **** and see how he feels? x
    this has to be the funniest comment i have seen

How can you not see this?! He's using you for sex. Literally the only reason he 'blows up your phone' is cause he's horny and he wants it and prolly has no one else to get it from at the time. Seriously I'm telling now, move on from this. He's not committed to you, he's still got tinder for a reason. If he wanted a relationship he would've asked you by now and have the whole commitment talk thingy.

(Original post by hilrho)
    How can you not see this?! He's using you for sex. Literally the only reason he 'blows up your phone' is cause he's horny and he wants it and prolly has no one else to get it from at the time. Seriously I'm telling now, move on from this. He's not committed to you, he's still got tinder for a reason. If he wanted a relationship he would've asked you by now and have the whole commitment talk thingy.
    I know rights how can you not see it,shes so stupid!

didn't ever occur to you while typing this up that the answer is obvious and your just wasting your time-or seeking attention?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyshawte)
    How does that make her a "****"?

Doesn't your mum do the same to your dad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure they would if they were still around

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 11, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.