Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yet another news story I never would have believed could have occurred. The British anti-free speech police after arrested a man because a dog lifted its poor in a manner vaguely resembling a Nazi salute.The UK really is doomed, peole walk the street calling for behadings and nothing happes, a dog is possibly a Nazi, and the owner is arrested. May aswell pack my bags now.http://news.sky.com/story/1693135/ma...lute-pug-video

Video is on youtube.

ReputationRep:
    David Cockburn LOL

ReputationRep:
    The Nazi salute is not the worst of it. The video features the guy repeatedly saying "want to gas the Jews". Clearly the guy is an absolute *******.

Not sure it justifies his arrest though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    The UK really is doomed, peole walk the street calling for behadings and nothing happes,
    no, the "British anti free speech" lobby will also take action against that

if someone posted a video of a dog watching a jihadi video then the owner would also be likely to be in a lot of trouble

ReputationRep:
    Oh Britain. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    no, the "British anti free speech" lobby will also take action against thatif someone posted a video of a dog watching a jihadi video then the owner would also be likely to be in a lot of trouble
    I am referring to Muslim protests calling for the beheading of those that disrespect Islam, Mohamed or God in general, there have been separate marches calling for the behaving of British police and soldiers.

ReputationRep:
    Was the dog arrested too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Was the dog arrested too?
    Perhaps the death penalty for the dog?

ReputationRep:
    the dog is arrested under anti-terrier legislation

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    the dog is arrested under anti-terrier legislation

:getmecoat:
    Somebody dialled k-nine-nine-nine to report it.

ReputationRep:
    OMG i was slow

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4073107

mod please close my thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Perhaps the death penalty for the dog?
    It's sentence is a brief journey to the nearest Chinese takeaway.

ReputationRep:
    wtf

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.