My iGCSE's are coming up and I don't know if I've revised properly! These are my mock exams but if i don't pass these I won't be able to do extended and will have t stick to core ( and I'm doing 'IGCSE' so the price for each exam are $150, [75 pounds]). I'm really nervous because I haven't gotten a mark higher than a B! How do you utilize these last days? How does everyone revise? Do you read through notes? Write everything out? Please help me, i'm really stressed! (I'm at school writing this so please don't day i should get off the internet " The subjects I take are, English (highest B out of 3 tests), Math* (highest C out of 2 tests), Biology*(highest C out of 2 tests) and Physics* (highest D out of 2 tests). (the * are the one's I'm worried about)
I'm scared to fail my iGCSEs' Watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by ohsuhoe; 10-05-2016 at 09:47.
- 10-05-2016 09:45
- 10-05-2016 16:38
- Everyone has a different study technique. I was actually worried as well, and kept asking my friends how they study. I'm currently studying while doing exams (cramming).
-What I do is Time management.
- Revise for the difficult topics and just go through the easier ones.
- Use your syllabus as a checklist. Test yourself using the syllabus.
- DO PAST PAPERS // Everyone kept telling me to do past papers, but I didn't listen to them, and studied everything because I might miss a detail.
WELL for me--> After I finish my revision, I do past papers. And trust me, they're all the same content but they just changed the questions.
Also, don't do one subject a day if you're revising. Do at least 2-3 subjects a day, so that you won't waste your time.
IMPORTANT: don't go to any social medias AT ALL. It'll waste your time. Think about freedom after the exams.
Correct me if i'm wrong, I guess you like exo? because of your name? Im the same, so tell yourself you'll be binge watching all their videos or about kpop, or whatever after the exams. It's hard, but it's definitely worth a try haha
- Take regular breaks. like 15-30 minutes. For my breaks I just dance haha
Just believe in yourself, don't let fear get into your way!
Good Luck !!
-- I'm doing IGCSEs btw hahaLast edited by aichie_ortiz; 10-05-2016 at 16:42.