Height discrimination is worse than fat discrimination in dating

Watch
Erebor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
There is nothing you can do about height but most fat people are that way because of lifestyle choices. Women who want tall guys while constantly moaning about how shallow men are because they don't want ''real women'' (aka fat azzez) are huge hypocrites. That is all.
Longshot800
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
https://i.redditmedia.com/WSX8uK699L...BI.jpg?w=1022&
username1229433
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Someone is feeling salty today...

Posted from TSR Mobile
math42
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah but what you gonna do
SoDoneWithSchool
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But everybody want a good booty doe? :bootyshake:
phunky_fresh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why you so bitter? Most guys I know that are below average in height are in a relationship, sooo....
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by phunky_fresh)
Why you so bitter? Most guys I know that are below average in height are in a relationship, sooo....
so what
Erebor
Rep:
?
(Original post by phunky_fresh)
Yes but they are still taler than their partners, pretty much all women want the man to be taller than themselves.
username1495504
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My boyfriend is roughly the same height as me.

My ex was 6'5. I would not date that tall again because it makes them bad in bed it seems Constant complaining that their back hurts and unable to do basic positions No rhythm either but I think that was just him.
HemmingsHood
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How tall are you?
Erebor
Rep:
?
(Original post by Strawberry68)
My boyfriend is roughly the same height as me.

My ex was 6'5. I would not date that tall again because it makes them bad in bed it seems Constant complaining that their back hurts and unable to do basic positions No rhythm either but I think that was just him.

Go on...
Erebor
Rep:
?
(Original post by HemmingsHood)
How tall are you?

185 cm.... 2016's King of Manlets.
ms-13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Erebor)
185 cm.... 2016's King of Manlets.
lol you're 6 feet why are you complaining you're taller than most girls and guys for that matter. I know guys who are 5'8-5'10 and have no problem pulling girls.
Erebor
Rep:
?
(Original post by ms-13)
lol you're 6 feet why are you complaining you're taller than most girls and guys for that matter. I know guys who are 5'8-5'10 and have no problem pulling girls.
This isn't about my height, don't try to trigger me ...
bethwalker85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm a girl who's 5 foot 9 and I like to wear heels, so I want my boyfriend to be taller than me on a night out.
Erebor
Rep:
?
(Original post by bethwalker85)
I'm a girl who's 5 foot 9 and I like to wear heels, so I want my boyfriend to be taller than me on a night out.
Yes most women say this, but why does he have to be taller , why is it even an issue?
Ladymusiclover
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Look at Prince he had a lot of women. You can make up for yr height in other ways.
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It is done for practical reasons though. Dating a woman who is 5 inches taller than you and who has a penchant for high heels has its drawbacks, such as having to stand on a stool to kiss her (I speak from experience).
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I totally agree with this and I understand your pain but bare in mind it works both ways too, guys saying no to me because I was taller than them for one
DanteTheDoorKnob
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Erebor)
Yes but they are still taler than their partners, pretty much all women want the man to be taller than themselves.
Height isn't your issue. Not sure where you live but most women are under 6 ft...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (73)
27.86%
No - I have already returned home (30)
11.45%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.61%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.69%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.39%

Watched Threads