Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Im currently in my 2nd year at UWL studying children's nursing, Im living in a house share with three other student nurses (three of us are Irish!) we are looking for a 5th house member for the next academic year, 15 minute walk to campus and 10 minute walk to Royal Berkshire Hospital, if you are looking for accommodation thats not in halls and with other student nurses contact me for more details.

thanks

Imogen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imo1993)
    Hi,

Im currently in my 2nd year at UWL studying children's nursing, Im living in a house share with three other student nurses (three of us are Irish!) we are looking for a 5th house member for the next academic year, 15 minute walk to campus and 10 minute walk to Royal Berkshire Hospital, if you are looking for accommodation thats not in halls and with other student nurses contact me for more details.

thanks

Imogen
    Are you guys still intrested in a fifth member?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.