The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
how important is it gonna be to refer to historians in my answers like Kershaw etc (of course i only mean when relevant)
Reply 21
cloudless
how important is it gonna be to refer to historians in my answers like Kershaw etc (of course i only mean when relevant)

Fairly, tho id say its just as important, if not more, to talk about your OWN historical interpretation (based on the soruces and other historical intepretations), rather than just recite what some other historian thinks.
Reply 22
We've had historiography drummed into us.
I think its good to use it to back up your own points.
but in terms of marks im not sure.
Reply 23
does anyone know the main historica debates around unit 6?
Reply 24
i need to know what is meant by kershaw's 'concentric circles' model of opposition, and his 'third way'

broszat's 'resistenz'

and papal encyclicals
Reply 25
So how did everyone get on in the exam? What did you guys write for question B? cant remember exactly how the question was worded but it was something about Hitler's 'plain and unwavering' policy against the Jews.
Reply 26
i think i used unit 2,3 and 5 to highlight how there was consistent anti-semitic policy and unit 5 and 6 to explain why they only began to seriously address extermination later, after things like consolidation of power and stuff
Reply 27
what was question a) about?
any1 know where i can get mark schemes from any good websites?
Thank God for this post!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 30
RE: Mark Schemes

Go to Edexcel's web site and you'll eventually (!) find downloads under the specific subject and level.

Latest

Trending

Trending