The Student Room Group

I need more support for accounting evaluation questions

i feel accounting AS level accounting evaluation questions are tough and not easy to write . can anyone help me to find sample accounting answers please
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:
thanks this site is soo useful to me . but need more patience to keep finding for it
Reply 3
Original post by Pabodha Marambe
i feel accounting AS level accounting evaluation questions are tough and not easy to write . can anyone help me to find sample accounting answers please

Look at the mark schemes and examiners reports. The mark scheme especially because, if it's an 8 mark question for example, the mark scheme may say you get "one mark for the point, and one for development". That's telling me to mention 4 things. Also, a lot of the time students don't put it within the context of the question, that is using figures and information from the question; that's the kind of thing you become aware of reading examiners reports

Quick Reply

Latest