Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need to make a decision on what university to pick through ucas, I've got the choice of bath spar or Bournemouth (campus at Wiltshire college). I'm want to do film production. I was hoping for some students thoughts on film production at Bournemouth (campus at Wiltshire college)?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Although I am not a Film Production student, I'll offer some advice. From looking at Bournemouth University for the film production, it seems to be a new course without any official statistics on how good it is. Bath Spa on the other hand have statistics on the course which look good in some aspects.

My advice would be to look at the modules of each course and see what you might find interesting or something that you may enjoy; look at things to do in the local area, where the campus is situated. This may help you to make an informed decision about which university to choose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liamperry)
    I need to make a decision on what university to pick through ucas, I've got the choice of bath spar or Bournemouth (campus at Wiltshire college). I'm want to do film production. I was hoping for some students thoughts on film production at Bournemouth (campus at Wiltshire college)?
    Hey man, I am doing Film Production with BU - but you are right the course is delivered in Wiltshire College in Salisbury. Its a pretty unique course, but ask me whatever you want to know!

W

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liamperry)
    Hey liamperry,

I'm Chris and I am a student ambassador for Bournemouth University. I've seen that another member has offered you help but feel free to ask me any questions particularly about the life at uni or the faculty of media, as I don't know as much about the Wiltshire college campus.

Thanks

Chris

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.