Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can anybody do these, and if so how long does it take you? I have one and it's impossible, i have it so it's done except the middle square is the wrong colour on 4 of the 6 faces, but if i move it things get even worse, argh!

My step-mums a maths teacher and can do them in about an hour if she tries, i'll have to get her to teach me - they're so frustrating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Can anybody do these, and if so how long does it take you? I have one and it's impossible, i have it so it's done except the middle square is the wrong colour on 4 of the 6 faces, but if i move it things get even worse, argh!

My step-mums a maths teacher and can do them in about an hour if she tries, i'll have to get her to teach me - they're so frustrating!
    My uncle can do them, I can't though :mad:

ReputationRep:
    i can do them in 5 mins.
    peel the colour stickers off and stick them where i want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i can do them in 5 mins.
    Hhaha thats just given me a brillaint ebay idea! You could sell completed rubics cubes!

(Original post by chats)
    i can do them in 5 mins.
    lol fine i'll say it...'without cheating!'

(Original post by amazingtrade)
    Hhaha thats just given me a brillaint ebay idea! You could sell completed rubics cubes!
    Indeed, you could show them to people and pretend that your clever. Personally i like it when my step-mum completes them and i can come along and mess it up again, he he.

ReputationRep:
    I downloaded a movie file which has got the Rubik's World Cup via using eMule. It's amazing what you can find out there!

ReputationRep:
    I can do it following standard algorithms.

i made a thread about this 3 wks ago ;/ i nearly nearly did it, i was so close, then i lost it

(Original post by DazYaZZZ)
    i made a thread about this 3 wks ago ;/ i nearly nearly did it, i was so close, then i lost it
    As close as i am now? Sorry for not using your old thread, but i was barely even around 3 weeks ago, so i don't remember a thread on it.

**Bit irrelevant**

GREECE!!!! :eek:

well thx for the rep, cate

lol, go with the flow and get some red gems like endorf.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no it wasn't Cate. It was me. I've been meaning to do so for a long time. I'm glad you're pleased though, despite it not making up for the three you've given me (I know they were grey but still...)

ReputationRep:
    I didn't rep you :confused:

waiting2smile have you been away recently? It's just that i've come across most of the best known members already, or do you not use this forum and stick to other ones?

(Original post by waiting2smile)
    Oh no it wasn't Cate. It was me. I've been meaning to do so for a long time. I'm glad you're pleased though, despite it not making up for the three you've given me (I know they were grey but still...)
    yeah but do you really think i care about a silly rep? whatever little things please you i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    waiting2smile have you been away recently? It's just that i've come across most of the best known members already, or do you not use this forum and stick to other ones?
    I'm afraid I'm not a 'best known member' - - No I'm only kidding - I had Adhsur ban me for 5 weeks so I could sit my A Level exams and ease my UKL addiction -that's probably why you've never encountered me. I've become rather attached to the university subforum recently though! Gah, I thought JSM came back too...but then he dissapeared...

Edit: Dazya darling - of course you care otherwise you wouldn't be here!

ReputationRep:
    I used to be able to do it from completely messed up in about 2-5 mins, but I've forgotten how now. I can still get one face plus the 2 rows all around complete so 1 colour is fine and 4 others have 2 rows correct. I can't remember how to do the bottom though!!

I'm afraid I'm not a 'best known member' - - No I'm only kidding - I had Adhsur ban me for 5 weeks so I could sit my A Level exams and ease my UKL addiction -that's probably why you've never encountered me. I've become rather attached to the university subforum recently though!
    lol that's very extreme, you don't trust your will power to resist UKL addiction, do you? You're very lucky to be addicted to the uni forum of all places, I can't use it because i'm only a young GCSE person.

I'm afraid I'm not a 'best known member' - - No I'm only kidding - I had Adhsur ban me for 5 weeks so I could sit my A Level exams and ease my UKL addiction -that's probably why you've never encountered me. I've become rather attached to the university subforum recently though! Gah, I thought JSM came back too...but then he dissapeared...

Edit: Dazya darling - of course you care otherwise you wouldn't be here!
    i care about this forum if i didn't like the forum, it would be knocked offline a decade a go, i don't care about the rep

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.