Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have my gcse core unit 1 science exam in 1 week and haven't revivsed , i have no clue what to do i dont understand much and im fairly stupid can anyone link notes or any help!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 101010zzz)
    I have my gcse core unit 1 science exam in 1 week and haven't revivsed , i have no clue what to do i dont understand much and im fairly stupid can anyone link notes or any help!!
    try fronter on my school website its helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 22scott11)
    try fronter on my school website its helpful
    link?

ReputationRep:
    link?
    it should be at www.myschool.net

ReputationRep:
    it should be at www.myschool.net
    nothing shows for me :/

ReputationRep:
    nothing shows for me :/

hmmm if you have a mobile phone/android you should be able to get Gojimo app that is very helpful

ReputationRep:
    hmmm if you have a mobile phone/android you should be able to get Gojimo app that is very helpful
    are the tutors free

ReputationRep:
    are the tutors free
    i believe so

ReputationRep:
    What grades are you predicted to get?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habina786xx)
    What grades are you predicted to get?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    D/C

ReputationRep:
    what exam board are you doing??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silviaaminul)
    what exam board are you doing??
    AQA

ReputationRep:
    AQA
    http://www.memrise.com/course/101659...cse-biology-1/
    I think this site will help you the best.This helped me to memorize so maybe you should give it a try.(Try on a topic that you really bad at)it at least will give you a quick idea whether this site is useful or not.Hope this site will help you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silviaaminul)
    http://www.memrise.com/course/101659...cse-biology-1/
    I think this site will help you the best.This helped me to memorize so maybe you should give it a try.(Try on a topic that you really bad at)it at least will give you a quick idea whether this site is useful or not.Hope this site will help you.
    Thanks for help all i'll try all ideas in the probability that all of the ideas fail it just so happens my friend knows a great bridge I can jump off

ReputationRep:
    Use a CGP revision guide to revise from and spend a few hours writing everything up into a notebook. Then go over the notes and highlight important words/phrases so you will remember them better. Also complete every past paper available to you and then analyse what you need to revise more and what you already know. I revised for all my science exams using this method and it didn't take me very long at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieKandy)
    Use a CGP revision guide to revise from and spend a few hours writing everything up into a notebook. Then go over the notes and highlight important words/phrases so you will remember them better. Also complete every past paper available to you and then analyse what you need to revise more and what you already know. I revised for all my science exams using this method and it didn't take me very long at all.
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    shut up
    Why are you asking for help if you aren't willing to accept it or put the work in?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieKandy)
    Why are you asking for help if you aren't willing to accept it or put the work in?:confused:
    im dumb nd worthless

ReputationRep:
    im dumb nd worthless
    I'm sure you're not dumb and you're definitely not worthless! Even if you do two hours the day before each exam it will make a massive difference; write everything down and try to understand what you're writing about. If you put some effort in I'm sure you'll get the grades you want. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiekandy)
    i'm sure you're not dumb and you're definitely not worthless! Even if you do two hours the day before each exam it will make a massive difference; write everything down and try to understand what you're writing about. If you put some effort in i'm sure you'll get the grades you want. Good luck!
    ur right pain is temporary it may last a minute or a hour or even a year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.