The Student Room Group

AQA Level 3 certificate mathematical studies 2016

any predictions on either paper or anything? it's a new course so there isn't much online about it :/
I've got an unofficial marksheme for paper 1 if you want me to email to you? How did you find it anyway?
Reply 2
Original post by _.Iqraaa_
I've got an unofficial marksheme for paper 1 if you want me to email to you? How did you find it anyway?

yes please! I found it alright, I didn't really get the student loan question that well, that one confused me a bit, what about you?
Original post by chlxx
yes please! I found it alright, I didn't really get the student loan question that well, that one confused me a bit, what about you?

I thought it was actually a lot easier than the mocks I had so I think I'll do pretty well. That is unless everyone who does it did really well... What's your email address I'll send it to you now?
Reply 4
I thought it was actually a lot easier than the mocks I had so I think I'll do pretty well. That is unless everyone who does it did really well... What's your email address I'll send it to you now?

yeah it was better than the mocks I agree, yeah I hope they don't raise the grade boundaries bcos it's only a year course. and I messaged you :smile:
Would you be able to post the mark scheme up on here? Any predictions for tomorrow's paper?

Can I have the mark scheme please
i had it as a mock and i got a A- it wasn't too bad overall

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending