Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    any predictions on either paper or anything? it's a new course so there isn't much online about it :/

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unofficial marksheme for paper 1 if you want me to email to you? How did you find it anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _.Iqraaa_)
    I've got an unofficial marksheme for paper 1 if you want me to email to you? How did you find it anyway?
    yes please! I found it alright, I didn't really get the student loan question that well, that one confused me a bit, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chlxx)
    yes please! I found it alright, I didn't really get the student loan question that well, that one confused me a bit, what about you?

I thought it was actually a lot easier than the mocks I had so I think I'll do pretty well. That is unless everyone who does it did really well... What's your email address I'll send it to you now?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was actually a lot easier than the mocks I had so I think I'll do pretty well. That is unless everyone who does it did really well... What's your email address I'll send it to you now?
    yeah it was better than the mocks I agree, yeah I hope they don't raise the grade boundaries bcos it's only a year course. and I messaged you

ReputationRep:
    Would you be able to post the mark scheme up on here? Any predictions for tomorrow's paper?

ReputationRep:
    Can I have the mark scheme please

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.