Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who feels ridiculously tired after an exam? I had my first exam of the exam season today and I'm absolutely wiped. My sleep schedule has been pretty organised lately and my exam (higher Italian) was actually easier than I expected it to be. My exam was first thing in the morning and I was fine for a few hours but I am literally almost falling asleep right now. I'm actually this tired after most exams so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Any advice for feeling more alert post exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TinyPhasma)
    Am I the only one who feels ridiculously tired after an exam? I had my first exam of the exam season today and I'm absolutely wiped. My sleep schedule has been pretty organised lately and my exam (higher Italian) was actually easier than I expected it to be. My exam was first thing in the morning and I was fine for a few hours but I am literally almost falling asleep right now. I'm actually this tired after most exams so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Any advice for feeling more alert post exam?
    I am mostly always tired after I do a lot of something but.. I would advise you to do some exercise or take an hour nap after ur exam get refreshed and revise

Goodluck, Hope you do well in ur exams
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by TinyPhasma)
    Drink loads of water, take a nap, have some fruit, do some light exercise or get some fresh air, have a cold shower/ bath. It will be because you're concentrating loads and in a stuffy crowded room. Basically try to give yourself a rest and make sure you stay hydrated. I wouldn't really advise energy drinks or anything since they tend to have a comedown as far as I know. If you want to though caffine or whatever "natural energy drinks" there are may help.
    If you think you are unusually tired you could ask a pharmacist or doctor for advice.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.