Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How's everyone feeling about next week?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm feeling quite good. I've made a revision plan, and am going to start on Saturday. Ethics is usually fairly easy, so I won't sweat that too much. For me, the hardest stuff happens after half term. But as they say, I'll cross that bridge...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aidanjt)
    Yeah, I'm feeling quite good. I've made a revision plan, and am going to start on Saturday. Ethics is usually fairly easy, so I won't sweat that too much. For me, the hardest stuff happens after half term. But as they say, I'll cross that bridge...
    Medical ethics; equality and punishment are all fine. Poverty and wealth I struggle with though..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im ok on ethics 1 but what are you guys studying for ethics 2 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahil19)
    Medical ethics; equality and punishment are all fine. Poverty and wealth I struggle with though..
    Yeah, I'm great at wealth- not so good at poverty lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling quite confident if I'm honest. I just had a revision session at school today for the Ethics paper, I've realised I am quite confident.

I'm all good with Human Relationships, Medical Ethics, and Equality. The only one I feel less confident in is Peace and Justice!

Good luck to all come Monday!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.