nafisa16
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey i was wondering anyone who is doing the sociology exam next Tuesday on education could give any tips o how you are revising or if you have done and got an a level in sociology how to revise for it !!????
Fox Corner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nafisa16)
Hey i was wondering anyone who is doing the sociology exam next Tuesday on education could give any tips o how you are revising or if you have done and got an a level in sociology how to revise for it !!????
Hiya! I popped this in the sociology forum for you you might want to have a look around the different threads on this forum to see if anyone's been talking about good ways to revise
simi215
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I'm doing the exam on Tuesday and what I found useful was going through all the examiners reports, it really helps, if theres any gaps in any of your revision are you stuck on something I might be able to help you out with some of it!
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
You definitely have to do practice questions constantly.

Methods just know the pros and cons of them, and be sure to put them into context.
For the education essay questions just make sure you know at least 3 sociologists who you'll expand on it detail with their critiques.

Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (51)
18.35%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (78)
28.06%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (102)
36.69%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (37)
13.31%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.6%

Watched Threads