Turn on thread page Beta

I have met my bf through a dating app.. and i really do love himI am having doubts about him. I have recently got instagram and i have noticed he has been liking alot of girls pictures and he comments "🔥🔥" on some of the girls pics . He has commented that on my picture. He has also followed some s*** on instagram and liked her pictures. I did ask him why he did that and he told me she is some old friend of his and he knows shes a s*** and that everyone knew in his area. He has sent me long message telling me how much he loved me and that he'd never trade me for another girl. He hardly likes any pictures from the boys which is why im having doubts. He has posted a pic of himself on instagram and ive seen boys commenting on his pics and only one girl did, she said "shooo" ik this isnt something to worry about.But then im not understanding why he is liking too many girls pictures 😑😑 should i be worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have met my bf through a dating app.. and i really do love himI am having doubts about him. I have recently got instagram and i have noticed he has been liking alot of girls pictures and he comments "🔥🔥" on some of the girls pics . He has commented that on my picture. He has also followed some s*** on instagram and liked her pictures. I did ask him why he did that and he told me she is some old friend of his and he knows shes a s*** and that everyone knew in his area. He has sent me long message telling me how much he loved me and that he'd never trade me for another girl. He hardly likes any pictures from the boys which is why im having doubts. He has posted a pic of himself on instagram and ive seen boys commenting on his pics and only one girl did, she said "shooo" ik this isnt something to worry about.But then im not understanding why he is liking too many girls pictures 😑😑 should i be worried
    I don't think that him liking girls pictures is necessarily a sign that he would physically cheat on you. It is also not something that some girls would have a problem with. However the issue here is that it does bother you. I would sit him down and talk to him. Don't be accusatory just tell him that him looking a these pictures and commenting that he find them attractive upsets you and you would like him to stop.

ReputationRep:
    Ffs, it's just pictures.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 11, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.