Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HI,
    What do you all think the questions will be on the Edexcel GCSE Papers this year (2016).

ReputationRep:
    On the B1 Higher paper, I think the 6-mark questions could be about the nitrogen cycle and drugs. On the C1 paper, possibly polymerisation, electrolysis or rocks.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I hate nitrogen and carbon cycles

ReputationRep:
    I reckon for English Lit if you're doing Of Mice and Men there will be a question on Slim. Or Curley/Curley's wife or Lennie and they haven't been in for a few years. If the examiners were feeling horrible they might put in minor characters like Whit, Carlson, Aunt Clara etc but I doubt it

ReputationRep:
    What do u think the anthology will be for jjne 2016 igcse edexcel english language any predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samira1977)
    What do u think the anthology will be for jjne 2016 igcse edexcel english language any predictions?
    I think it'll be either 'your guide to beach safety', 'or a passage to africa'. Looked at all the past papers for the past couple of years and it looked like there was a pattern. Can't tell for sure tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eg1472)
    I reckon for English Lit if you're doing Of Mice and Men there will be a question on Slim. Or Curley/Curley's wife or Lennie and they haven't been in for a few years. If the examiners were feeling horrible they might put in minor characters like Whit, Carlson, Aunt Clara etc but I doubt it
    I'm thinking Slim too. I feel like if they put a really obscure character in there it would really throw some people off, and hardly anyone would bother answering it. It would really throw me off so hopefully it doesn't happen...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks i look at that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samira1977)
    a passage to Africa is the one that hasn't come up and the others have

ReputationRep:
    what does whit even do in the book? is he just there...? :confused:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.