Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I was just wondering if anyone knows where most of the lectures / practical work is done at Canterbury Campus, (what builidings). I was looking at applying for accommodation and was wondering where would be the best place to stay at in my first year (not too expensive). Does anyone have an idea what they are going to do for placement accommodation? As i heard most people comute to their placement but you can stay in hospital accommodation.

    I would be greatful for any thoughts about this.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.